Defender radiators

Lars L

I've bought myself a 200 Tdi Disco as an engine donor for my 2,5 n/a One Ten. When checking for radiators with room for the intercooler, I find that one for a 200 Tdi Def is frightingly expensive and that one for a 300 Tdi is a lot less so.

Can anybody explain the difference and if I can use the newer one for my upgrade together with the Disco intercooler?

Hiya Lars

i sourced one out of Paddocks when I was last over in the Uk about 18 months ago to get a larger intercooler fitted

The rad was not as it should be & so went around to Paddocks

it was a 300tdi rad (bi Flow type ) came to about GBP 108

seems to be decent quality and I have had no problems

try them as there delivery rates within the EU are good and they deliver very fast order monday delv on wed morn to frankfurt

happy trails

Abe

How about leaving your current radiator in place. Then get a larger intercooler to fit in front of it. Either an allisport os similar manufacture, or a scrap yard special.

That way you keep cash in your pocket, get a bigger rad, bigger intercooler. Then tweek the pump and the motor will go faster.....

Adrian