Snorkle Top

madmatt

Evening folks,

Right I've got a bog standard Rebel 4x4 snorkle with perfectly ok mushroom top. But I fancy a ram air top as on the safari snorkle, Anyone one of you good people know where I can buy a rfam air top for my snorkle please???

Any contacts information of companies gratefully recieved

Cheers

Matt

Paddocks do the Safari Type tops, think about £30. They didnt used to be listed in adverts, but ring and ask, or e mail.

Sam

Thanks I'll try paddocks, must admit didn't think they'd be as much as 40 quid!!! might be back to the drawing board!!

Thanks for all the replies

Thanks I'll try paddocks, must admit didn't think they'd be as much as 40 quid!!! might be back to the drawing board!!

Thanks for all the replies

Got a Southdown top off the stand last year at Sodbury, talked nicely to the man, 20 quid.

Just go round the corner to the Local ARB shop and buy one of the shelf for A$35 , they are all the same size anyway(for all safari makes for all model and makes of trucks)

Oh forgot you can do that :D:D:D:D:D

Joking aside the mushroom tops bits fit onto a 2.5 inch pipe (or somthing like that) and the safari tops are for a 3" pipe. So the safari will not fit top of the rebel pipe same problem with the Mantec pipe.

Better of getting a southdown top as they have the same size pipe

Below the Belt Ali

although looking at next week having to remove the gearbox/transfer box and flywheel to sort oil leaks and replace the clutch in the garden

where it'll undoubtedly be raining.

you could be onto something. :)