testing

Guest WALFY

Guest WALFY
notice Walfy is very absent, since he posted the thread, hmmm wonder where he's hiding :ph34r::rolleyes:

Ralph

I tried changing the bits as per the advice but didn't work. I need someone to show me the error of my ways. I feel a bit daft, I can do all the calcs for stuff at work for demolitions and stuff but just can't getto grips with this new fangled computor stuff :(

As for the truck it has changed a bit since that pic. Now a truck cab with a cut down version of that cage, TDI not V8 now, husky on the rear and a set of simex and twin ARB's. A lot of time and money spent. Haven't got a lot of fabricating experience or facilitys so I have to go down the off the shelf buying route, but definitely not chequebook offroading. Taken 2-3 yrs to get there.

Ok, Ok, suppose I walked into that one :rolleyes:

Walfy use the square brackets & img where *** is shown [***]inside add the internet link to the photo you want in here [/***] then square brackets again with a / & img where the *** are.

that should get you sorted, try it with another photo link. plus this is all in the forum info at the top of the forum threads list in the pinned threads. :i-m_so_happy:

Guest WALFY

batus047.jpg

Hopefully that'll do the trick.

This is what happens when you call out REME to recover you after I blew the gearbox. My truck is 63. 87 is REME fast reaction and 1 wrecker got stuck getting to us, they then sent the other 1 to recover all of us. It was some recovery. 1 wrecker pulling a wrecker pulling 1 GMC pulling another GMC

EDIT

At last I've achieved something. Just a little small.

EDIT 2

Hopefully a bit bigger for James

Guest WALFY

newstuff060.jpg

If they are supposed to recover us, Who is going to recover them? :D

Why is it so small? The first pic came out OK. What have I done now? :(

EDIT

Now got it sussed :D

Open a photobucket account [it's free] Photobucket & upload your pics to there then use the bottom of the 3 link lines on the photobucket page, right click & copy it, then make your reply here & paste the link to your photobucket pages, most of the time thats what I do, or just send them to me & I'll upload them to my PB account & upload them to here.

Guest WALFY

Thanks allfor the help. All it needed was a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Gromit, An old dog can learn new tricks. I'm the proof of that :)

Guest WALFY

Looks a bit betted now. A new bulkhead and 2 new doors, now just got to fit the rear tub sides then a paint job. Rub the cage down and refit it. So about a couple of hours work :)