challenger 4x4 tuff trophy

saley

I was planning to go too...... along with the trend my motor isn't ready :angry:

Following a trend.......

Front portal lower swivel has just sprung a nice leak. :angry:

I wouldn't mind, but I only used it to pop to ASDA's for some shopping. (the cage makes it trolley proof :) )

And the winches are not sorted either.

So I won't be there either.

Rich

An exelent site with a combination of steep slopes boggy sections and deliberately dug out trial type sections capable of testing everyone.

Wish I had entered now.

The ground is prodominately clay that had suprisingly wet patches where everywhere else around seems to be drying rapidly.

I can imagine needing to use winches just to get from one punch to the next on this site in the winter.

Chalinger 4x4 did an exelent job of both making a fun and challenging event with some exelent prizes for both serious and not so serious competitors.

super event even if i only did saturday the steering control valve gave up turning left with power at 4pm :angry:

spectated sunday had a great time and am already looking forward to next year

the only thing that could be better would be the maps ie. put boundries and punches on them so you are not hunting for them

A big thanks to all those who helped to make this a great event, and congratulations to the winners. Dom and Lee.

I'll do a points breakdown and more pics on our www site when i get back from Wales.

But in the meantime.

1st. Dom Brione and Lee Marchant

2nd Simon Wilkinson and Rob Toseland

3rd Nev Hudd and Steve Giddins

post-812-1176208089_thumb.jpg

post-812-1176208250_thumb.jpg

A big thanks to all those who helped to make this a great event, and congratulations to the winners. Dom and Lee.

I'll do a points breakdown and more pics on our www site when i get back from Wales.

But in the meantime.

1st. Dom Brione and Lee Marchant

2nd Simon Wilkinson and Rob Toseland

3rd Nev Hudd and Steve Giddins

post-812-1176208089_thumb.jpg

post-812-1176208250_thumb.jpg

I see some top prize's there! :i-m_so_happy: well done to the organizer's/sponsor's i here it was a very good event....... bit pi$$ed i missed it now :angry:

Yeh, congrats Lee and Dom, well done Rob for putting up with Simon "Drive it like you stole it" Wilkinson's driving :lol: and special thanks to Challenger 4x4 the club for the magnificent event (oh, and a quick thanks to God aka Bernie for the moutains and weather :lol: ) I think everyone who went had a great time, even those who broke before the end, which has got to be the point, hasn't it? Nice to meet you all and look forward to the next (Mike Wolfe for me, time and pocket and the god of Land Rovers permitting)