Light force spots

jules

Where is the cheapest place to get them in the UK.

or somwere in the UK I can get a price off the net

Suitcase you pick up at heathrow in the begining at September :D:D

So if you want to wait untill then. you will be able to get them over here :D:D

As a comparison, these are the prices from Dubai.

240's XGT are available as single units for 105 pounds each. (they have special bulbs or summat)

170's are 143 pounds a pair.

240's are 166 pounds a pair.

Whats the price in the UK?

I'm looking at getting a set but would like a comparison between here and UK.

Thanks,

S.

240's XGT are available as single units for 105 pounds each. (they have special bulbs or summat)

Thanks,

S.

As carp as this sounds I can't find any prices on the web in the uk.

If I can find some I will post them.

I would assum Dubai is cheaper than the uk.

Thanks,

S.

Yeah, they sound OK prices to me. I can't remember exactly what they come out as over here but its something like £150 for the 170's and £170 for the 240's. Some places will do you a deal but its unlikely to be any cheaper than Dubai once you've added shipping.

No s**t, rip off britian :angry:

Hi

Got mine (170's) from a garage in Wem, Shropshire, but can't for the life of me remember the name of it, sorry !

I'm going back a few years now (2003), I paid just over £80 for the pair, before the price's went silly when the big dealers muscled in. They're fantastic lamps, totally underrated. LRO did a feature on the bloke that owned the garage, he had a seriously modded yellow 90, he was also (I think) the original disributor for Lightforce in the UK.

Sorry I can't remember the name of the garage, I've just looked on Yell.com but couldn't find it. I don't live local to it otherwise I'd check for you.

various004.jpg

Hi

Got mine (170's) from a garage in Wem, Shropshire, but can't for the life of me remember the name of it, sorry !

I'm going back a few years now (2003), I paid just over £80 for the pair, before the price's went silly when the big dealers muscled in. They're fantastic lamps, totally underrated. LRO did a feature on the bloke that owned the garage, he had a seriously modded yellow 90, he was also (I think) the original disributor for Lightforce in the UK.

Sorry I can't remember the name of the garage, I've just looked on Yell.com but couldn't find it. I don't live local to it otherwise I'd check for you.

Church Road Garage? http://www.lightforceuk.com/ They have prices on the site but I'm not sure if they have ever been updated! :rolleyes: