On eBay - Cheap 12000 lbs Winches

PaulMc

My mate recently bought one of these off eBay for £233.00 -

12000 lbs Winch

It's exactly the same as the 12000 lbs models of T-Max, Champion, Endurance winches.

The seller http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/sportsshop_de/ has quite a few listed, the one in the link above finishes at 19:28 today and is currently (18:28) at £150.00

Paul.

It's exactly the same as the 12000 lbs models of T-Max, Champion, Endurance winches.

No it's not. It's about as different as a sheep is to a gerbil

These are cheap sh*tty tat made in the most dodgy of all chinese winch factories they are actually worse than the Britpart stuff AND they are overpriced

No it's not. It's about as different as a sheep is to a gerbil

These are cheap sh*tty tat made in the most dodgy of all chinese winch factories they are actually worse than the Britpart stuff AND they are overpriced

but apart from that they are allright! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve ;)

My mate recently bought one of these off eBay for £233.00 -

12000 lbs Winch

The seller http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/sportsshop_de/ has quite a few listed, the one in the link above finishes at 19:28 today and is currently (18:28) at £150.00

Paul.

Paul

I got my champion winch from winch solutions of ebay, they advertise in the mags, 12000lbs pull similar price.

like the guys say i wouldnt want to hang from a cliff with it, but it pulls me out when im stuck.

Russ

Paul

I got my champion winch from winch solutions of ebay, they advertise in the mags, 12000lbs pull similar price.

like the guys say i wouldnt want to hang from a cliff with it, but it pulls me out when im stuck.

Russ

Champion are a damn site better made than say AEW/GEW - the C range are almost on a par with T-max. The only drawback is the lack of any kind of speed. The Hydraulic version is far stronger than the MM and probably better built but it is so slow it goes back in time. Champion is strong enough to rely on.

The advert says "branded product, not replica"...then check out the name that has been added using 'Windows Paint'.....you gotta love the nerve of these guys!

Anyone who's been to Dubai in the past year will be familiar with 'DragonMart' shopping mall. It's nearly 3km long and supplies these winches to anyone with any name you want on it. I was there on Saturday looking at these things...12,000lb 'Genuine Copy' (thats what they're called) winch for 185 pounds.

100% of the products in Dragon Mart are imported from China, Taiwan & Korea. Superb copies that will last for a few months or a year if you're lucky.....what did you honestly expect at those prices?