I've been busy

jules

post-312-1176149955_thumb.jpgI bought this rusty old ARB bumper for my disco 2 at sodbury for £120 and I've been cleaning and painting it to day and I managed to fit it as well.

post-312-1176148990_thumb.jpg

before the pi55 take starts the lights work and nothing caught fire getting them working ;)

Ahhh, the anti London device. How are the front springs holding up?

The funny thing is Jules bought this from the guy 2 cars behind us when we were queuing to get into Sodbury. I've never seen anyone buy something that early in the day! :lol:

The funny thing is Jules bought this from the guy 2 cars behind us when we were queuing to get into Sodbury. I've never seen anyone buy something that early in the day! :lol:

What do you mean? You made a purchase before you even got to Sodbury! :P

Chris

Ahhh, the anti London device. How are the front springs holding up?

:D:D:D never seen jules at sodbury before then

We used to buy stuff from people in the Que before we even got to the point of unloading their cars :D

:D:D:D never seen jules at sodbury before then

We used to buy stuff from people in the Que before we even got to the point of unloading their cars :D

I buy everything early most of the good stuff goes in the first two hours.

This year I bought the 12.50's simex before 11.

Vick confessed that she could have sold the arb ten time over as loads and loads of people were making offers to her for it even though it was not for sale..

I have been before and just taken a empty trailer and paid as a trader just so I don't have to wait and walk miles to park.

It works grate on the M25 as I have not been cut up since I fitted it.

Will (The springs are not overly happy about the change) and if I put a winch in it which I may have to as my manager at work is calling me a big girl for having a bumper like that without a winch in it but the springs will not coup if I leave them standard.

It works grate on the M25 as I have not been cut up since I fitted it.

Will (The springs are not overly happy about the change) and if I put a winch in it which I may have to as my manager at work is calling me a big girl for having a bumper like that without a winch in it but the springs will not coup if I leave them standard.

I'll be down tomorrow for the committee meet. Do you want me to bring some springs down for you?