Seven Sisters 4

David - thank you for your efforts this weekend - a really good venue and well planned event - thank you.

Tim, Richard, Gary(?), Jon - many thanks for showing us around, sorry if that one punch took longer than expected, think we were all bored by the end of it, maybe we should have moved the tree as in the photo above!! Tim look fwd to seeing you on the 4th. Forgot to ask can you email that Husky picture across again (trem417@aol.com)

Si - sorry we didnt have time to chat, had to get back Sat night! timelines to meet. hope you got the rover sorted before it got too cold.

Good to meet up with you all, Darth has hopefully some decent photos that will appear soon.

Jon W - shame about the track rod, thats life as they say, i would consider how long have you been off roading and how many times has it gone, when considering upgrade (also depends on what you intend to use the veh for int he future!)

Nige - I will email across those dimensions for rear lockers as promised if you drop me an email trem417@aol.com so i can reply.