Seven Sisters 4

James,, yep,, mark is sitting in, as the hybryd will not be ready,(lame excuss),, but lack of co-driver is not the end of the world,,, last time we did the punches in a very relazed way, have a team of about 5 of us,,

get on , good fun !!

also you have mail !!

Tim

would love to come to this but as i still only have my bog standard rangie is it worth it?

wouldn't mind bitching for someone but i'm a bit green to say the least so you would have to shout at me teach me as we go along!

can i take James out promise i will be gentle honest. After all its on a little series 3 cant harm any one.

James you are welcome to come. The site is completely non damaging and is ideal for a rangie on standard tyres and side steps. :)

Honestly there are loads of places you can drive and enjoy yourself in that vehicle its not just about getting punches and daves trial. I reckon you could drive about 150 miles on the tracks and Get totally lost :)

Hi Pugwash,, nice to see !! you here.. as Paul says,, there is a big bit for everone !!

you can drive/lane for miles without seeing anyone, so best to join in groups, a very good weekend,, just reg on the j33p site as above, all the info on there

Regards Tim

Well that's me registered.

This will be the very first "proper" event i will have been to- so in no particular order

Tim- no laughine

paul- no scaring me

John- not even going to there

Luvvers- can you teach me to drive please?

Oh yeah i finally have a tow rope now so at least you will be able to get me out WHEN i get stuck (took me 10 mins last time i went to a pay and play!).

What's the suitability for SWMBO- is it worth letting her come along- she isn't too bothered about off roading but does anjoy the fun technical bit- think she would make a good bitch (phnaar phnaar) as she is very accurate in what she says and she likes seeing what the car can do (just doesn't like to be in it at the time!). Anyone else bringing her missus?

What's the suitability for SWMBO- is it worth letting her come along- she isn't too bothered about off roading but does anjoy the fun technical bit- think she would make a good bitch (phnaar phnaar) as she is very accurate in what she says and she likes seeing what the car can do (just doesn't like to be in it at the time!). Anyone else bringing her missus?

Well I'm bringing my bloke! :huh:;):lol:

I think Fi's coming too, and Angela who runs it from the J33P side will be there, lots of ladies will be present probably.

It's a fun techinical site and I've even managed to convice my other half to listen to me now, so I may even be able to do some proper bitching! :o B)

It's definatly a 'do what you want to do' event, we had a great time last time with the 'group of 5' learnt alot and had a good laugh along the way. I think this time we're bringing our 'team mate' as it's the first time his vehicle's been ready in ages, so now the full team's assembled we're going to go for it flat out and see how many punches we're capable off :o:blink: Should be amusing! :lol:

and there is was a spare single bed in the room i have booked you can sleep with the commoners in the dorm instead now :lol:

Don't give that bed away yet mate- if she doesn't come then i'll take that bed if it's still free- i'll know by tomorrow!

Naw,, you do not want to do that,, rough it like the rest of us !!!

You have seen luvvers boots haven't you- can you imagine the smell after a days offroading? reckon Paul is a safer bet- especially as he isn't actually going to manage to make it their (broken trailer, car, tomcat, body part etc etc) i will end up with a room to myself- BARGAIN! :D

Pugwash, when are you driving up?

i will be going Sat am or you going before? thinking convoy if i can keep up with a rangie. (doubt it)

Richard - let me know how things develop for your timings if you dont mind.

i will be up sat only, too much to do here sun etc etc

BishBosh - still awaiting a reply from a potential codriver will let you know - is one day more of a possibility?

Right - well we've booked our Camp site, yes, camp site. We couldn't force mine and Dan's snoring on all of you.. it just wouldn't be fair lol! No rooms left at the castle or any B&B, but we're only 5 miles from 7 sisters so will be joining you all for a few pints on Saturday night if the hotel doesn't mind B)

Pugwash, when are you driving up?

i will be going Sat am or you going before? thinking convoy if i can keep up with a rangie. (doubt it)

Richard - let me know how things develop for your timings if you dont mind.

i will be up sat only, too much to do here sun etc etc

BishBosh - still awaiting a reply from a potential codriver will let you know - is one day more of a possibility?

hello Chap,

Will be driving up Sat AM- still no word whether missus is coming or not

i drive quite slow so i can conserve fuel- at 90 i get 270 miles from my an lpg fillm and at 65/70 i get 330 miles! Will also take the oppotunity to fill up at Bristol morrisons where lpg is barganous! more than happy to convoy- Tim (TJ101) when you going up? you want to join us for trip up?

Paul (challis)you still have a spare bed in your room? missus can't make mind up but i think i will probably tell her not to come as i am sure she will just whinge! (you going to take me out for a drive in your beast?) don't suppose the tomcat is coming is it?