Seven Sisters 4

can i bring the series and see if it lasts 1 day?

Please mr hobbit please

Ps can i have a nurses room again

and is Big Ben going to do the essential Chinese chippy run

I expect Andy will be up for it as a bitch for someone again

Mental note.......

must bring plenty of fuses

14 miles of cable in several sizes and in all Lucas (the prince of darkness)normal wiring colours

As many kinds of cable connector as is commercially available

several colours of insulation tape

and one spare wheel for the trailer :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

e-mail me if you want to go and I will forward the details to J33P - they will be putting on the J33P site soon.

BTW the Harptree Bash this coming weekend is now just a Pay and Play for those that want to go... Once again pop over to J33P and register or let Mike Cuff know...

I will NOT be materminding the hotel bookings this time so you can do it yourselves!

Come on Luvvers - you can't get out of it that easily! :o

Go blag us a decent reduction from the castle and make sure the barmaids are working that night too.... ;):wub:

With your blagging skills it should be a walk in the park!

Gary - it'd be rude not to! :lol:

Come on Dave , use your ledgendary organisational skills and get us some discount !

Do they have rooms there as SWMBO would like to come down, and chill out, while we're all out catching a chill :unsure:

I'll Help Marshall, unless Nick wants me to Biatch again ?

Come on Dave , use your ledgendary organisational skills and get us some discount !

Do they have rooms there as SWMBO would like to come down, and chill out, while we're all out catching a chill :unsure:

I'll Help Marshall, unless Nick wants me to Biatch again ?

Got room for any more, or is it a club thing, :rolleyes:

will have a word with pigster,

see if he's up for it?

like to bring one or both motor's :lol::lol::lol:

as the last time we werein wales we only lasted hour/half,

always up for some fun, :lol:

Regards Adrian, :rolleyes:

Angela has already spoken to the castle about that weekend so she will post details on the J33P site in good time.

They do rooms Les - very nice rooms to!

Adrian, it's a J33P bash so it will be open to J33P members, log onto www.j33p.org and register then keep checking until the event notification is posted. Any 4x4 is welcome and the J33P guys and girls are a sound bunch!

had a great day and eve bbq last time whilst I was biatch for will warn.

The event for me was a great fun event without too much pressure of competition.

I would like to take part this time but it does depend on weather(how badly I) I damage my truck at slindon with AWDC/scorpion racing challenge.

P.S. is there any chance the punch locations could be marked with something more clear than wood couloured pegs with green writing.

cheers.

"had a great day and eve bbq last time whilst I was biatch for will warn"

That was a damn good BBQ wasn't it!

The draw back with staying in the castle is that Adnams is £1.50! Last time we stayed there I was signing-on on the Friday night and as new people arrived they would buy me a pint. As I rarely partake of alchohol, I believe I became somewhat drunk.

"P.S. is there any chance the punch locations could be marked with something more clear than wood couloured pegs with green writing."

I was thinking of using stone markers with grey paint... Or olive drab codeboards with black writing...

Adnams is £1.50

They've got a job to give the muck away around here! :D

Remember the advert? "You can taste the hops in Ben Truman"?

Well you can see them in Adnams!

When someone in the pub says, "It looks like rain!", everyone else says, "Yep, tastes like it too!" :lol:

Adnams is £1.50!

AND it's the weekend before my Birthday! :o:P:D I'll bring lots of cake B)

We'll be there - Bertha *will* be bob-tailed or at least sorted a bit more, may even be bringing the other half of our team if he's allowed out! :unsure:

Jen

P.S. I love Adnams are there any attractive barmen ?