camera

beer

loose women

am i being helpful

set of dry colthes for Fri/sat/sun

two pairs of boots for mud

money ( for recovery gear)

more beer

PDA gps to find the Chinese (Big ben supplied this last time)

:)

from memory

Spare car trailer

spare series diff

normal and maxi fuses

AA Card

Good sense of humor

camera

beer

loose women

am i being helpful

set of dry colthes for Fri/sat/sun

two pairs of boots for mud

more beer

PDA gps to find the Chinese (Big ben supplied this last time)

:)

and an uncle les to get you out of the ****e

Good sense of humor

Thats me out then.

beer

loose women

I thought these were supplied to us when we arrived- tha'ts what i'm paying my £70 for surely?

i am not really so delusional to think that i am having to pay you, the small one, and the big one, to set up a site and play in the mud for a weekend!

But i have all the recovery gear i need now :D ! don't need to buy anymore- anyway Mr Fearn never uses his winch enough as it is!

Do i need an engine?

I thought these were supplied to us when we arrived- tha'ts what i'm paying my £70 for surely?

These are supplied by a certain Mr Lovejoy,, hence why i am going early,,get in the que quick :)

Do i need an engine?

might find that usefull

Waterproofs, and a spare set of waterproofs :P

Waterproofs?

Them's is for pussies!

I'l be wearing shorts and t-shirt most of the time with a jumper in the car if it gets cold

i figure that i would rather my legs get muddy than my trousers- much easier to clean me than my clothes!

seats will have covers on them anyway so getting them muddy doesn't matter!

Waterproofs?

Them's is for pussies!

I'l be wearing shorts and t-shirt most of the time with a jumper in the car if it gets cold

i figure that i would rather my legs get muddy than my trousers- much easier to clean me than my clothes!

seats will have covers on them anyway so getting them muddy doesn't matter!

please do not wear shorts for your own health. Due to ticks etc it would be better to wear long trousers. Even fruity wears long trousers at 7s.

i'm sure uncle david will let you know in more detail as to why long trousers are best

please do not wear shorts for your own health. Due to ticks etc it would be better to wear long trousers. Even fruity wears long trousers at 7s.

i'm sure uncle david will let you know in more detail as to why long trousers are best

He's right. Your sweaty crotch is a home from home for Deer Ticks and you know what they can give you - remember Nigel's eldest boy...

Also your legs are not attractive

If Militant Graham arrives, he will wear shorts, however the Deer Ticks leave him alone as they think he is already barking mad and they may catch something!

Edited by honitonhobbit

just as long as this post increases my count by one i'm happy

seriously though- what is the matter with shorts? what with all these ticks?

i've done sarn helen, 10 tors, and the marines commando course in shorts (admittedly someone rolled me round theses :D ) - how bad can off roading be?

still not sure what's happening with my engine- i've heard that it started today- but i'm not trusting it till i see it!

I just realised my mistake.

Fruity does wear normal shorts all the time they just come down to his ankles :)

How can I put this best.......................................

F**K YOU ALL.

I am now officially short, grubby, oily, sweaty and grumpy :angry:

Thinking about it, if David stays tetchy and Paul is still smelly, we could have the makings of a fairy tail.

Any volunteers for Snow White?

Edited to say......................

Female applicants only, I don't want any "Well, Lund hasn't dyed his syrup for a couple of weeks" jokes creeping in here :(

Edited by fruity

Over the last week or so it has been very, very cold, i'd advise you to wear a bit more than shorts and a t-shirt :blink:<_<

The problem is that i will have to go out and buy some trousers!!! Years of playing rugby in the snow mean that i am pretty impervious to the cold- when you see my tree trunks you'll know why!

will bring a scarf- that should do it lol

Its been brass monkeys up the valleys in the mormings of late and the weatherman says its gonna be the same over the weekend. Days have been bright and breezy (max 11-12C) with no rain, again the forecast is for more of the same if just a bit cooler (7-8C). This weather forecast was brought to you by your local reporter, cold tired and sick of scraping frost off his windscreen (the outside Dave)

ps any ORRP members struggling to get logged/find the site, on or is it just me?

Edited by pickup90

ORRP seems to be a bit up and down at the moment- sometimes i can log on and sometimes it won't

Anyway- SUCCESS i hvae a new engine installed and running

at the moment it's as sweet as a nut- very smooth and much more powerful than my old 3.9- i couldn't beleive how different it was. not running it on lpg yet- will have to wait a few hundred miles for that!