Was it you at kirton?????

Adrian Turner

Ok! Somebody came up to me at Kirton and said hello Mr Turner........sorry! i was'nt trying to be rude! :unsure: after the quick hello :blush: i was a bit busy at the time! plus pigster get's the ar$e if i stop and talk to everyone! :lol:

It wasn't me but nice to see someone willing to accept publicly they may have not have been all they might have been and try to make ammends......you don't always get that on this forum...........or at least thats my experience.

this man is probably grooming his next kill - as such... many people on the challenge seen now run and hide from his constant boring chatting...

one day - he may get the hint and stop chatting. I don't think we have every started an event on time - we are always (bar divster - due to breakages) the last to leave because he chats too much. :D

It wasn't me but nice to see someone willing to accept publicly they may have not have been all they might have been and try to make ammends......you don't always get that on this forum...........or at least thats my experience.

I think by way of an apology, Adrian should stop and talk to everone we see in Wales, and I see it as my duty as a Moderator to ensure he does.......what he does on every other round will be up to Pigster

:ph34r:

just because your unable to run and eat at the same time... or is that run at all.... can not remember now...

I here you and tango dropped a box of pies whilst shopping in the early hours of the morning in Kent the other day... the news reconed it was an earth quake... silly people. :D

I think by way of an apology, Adrian should stop and talk to everone we see in Wales, and I see it as my duty as a Moderator to ensure he does.......what he does on every other round will be up to Pigster

:ph34r:

i believe that would be me, if i remember correctly you were on the punch with a slight mud run then the punch was on a side slope next to a tree.

I think you are right....... sorry about that, we could have had a right old chat about your new motor! you coming to the next round?..........Oh! just remembered won't have time to stop as i'm with Les! he's a right old task master that one! :lol:

You would have sean Pigster having a right old strop too! :D

this man is probably grooming his next kill - as such... many people on the challenge seen now run and hide from his constant boring chatting...

one day - he may get the hint and stop chatting. I don't think we have every started an event on time - we are always (bar divster - due to breakages) the last to leave because he chats too much. :D

Steady on..... don't bring me into this. You were always leaving site before me last year because you had the unreliable motor and always went home half way through the day. I managed a whole day with it on it's first event with me (OK I had a few issues with reliability, but it did last all day) and still left the site before you two.

Surely not..... that never happens does it :P

I think you are right....... sorry about that, we could have had a right old chat about your new motor! you coming to the next round?..........Oh! just remembered won't have time to stop as i'm with Les! he's a right old task master that one! :lol:

Ill be Richard Nicolson's passenger for round 3 and fingers crossed be at round 4 with the new motor if everything goes to plan.

Ill be Richard Nicolson's passenger for round 3 and fingers crossed be at round 4 with the new motor if everything goes to plan.

Richard keep'd that quite! look's like i'll have to give him a call!.......... you no Nick is the linch pin of that team! there go the point's! :rolleyes: ''Hi Rich'' so what's Nick up to then? Or has it got to much for him! Richard's a right old task master you no ;):lol:

i'll see you there then :)