rims for 37 x 14.50

jules

I may be swaping my 36" simex for something else which is a little less aggressive but much more usable in a 37"x 14.5" but I need some rims which will take these tyres.

having said that I'm not shore they will even fit at all on the LSE.

Are there rims avalible that don't cost the earth or do I need to adapt normal ones.....

I may be swaping my 36" simex for something else which is a little less aggressive but much more usable in a 37"x 14.5" but I need some rims which will take these tyres.

having said that I'm not shore they will even fit at all on the LSE.

Are there rims avalible that don't cost the earth or do I need to adapt normal ones.....

Jules, are you feeling OK today? :blink:

Its only the size that you all thing is mad.... there is a disco van in LRM with 37's on it that don't look odd

everyone said that the last month when I asked about the tyres on hear that they weren't that aggressive as a tyre.

and everyone keep commenting that the RRC look funny with the 33 as there too small and I agree remembder the LSE is the sanme size as a 110.

Would these go onto 10x15's???

If not then 12x15" 8 spokes are readily available in the states. You may need to import a set yourself, but last time I looked they were only about $50 each!

Jon

I'd agree with Jon, why pay for beadlocks when you won't really need them.

I'd agree with Jon, why pay for beadlocks when you won't really need them.

Pit bulls are a little wider and they reccomend 10x15, Straightforward supply these also at £33+vat, black modulars.

I forgot to say I have a Toyota Breaker on the horizon if anyone wants a big TD engine I'll be selling one and the axles will not be a problem

I'm up for the engine, if its a 4.2 turbo I'm your man, how much when and where? Best regards, Bill Westley

Is that for the RRC Jules. If so you will be looking at serious cutting of front footwell or moving the axle forward a couple of inches. Narrow 36" tyres on the Disco rub when turning. Wider tyres will possibly not even turn. A 3 inch spring lift and a 2" body lift may help but is not ideal IMHO.

Is that for the RRC Jules. If so you will be looking at serious cutting of front footwell or moving the axle forward a couple of inches. Narrow 36" tyres on the Disco rub when turning. Wider tyres will possibly not even turn. A 3 inch spring lift and a 2" body lift may help but is not ideal IMHO.

The 36's I have don't rub anywere but the steering is carp with the current small off set I was hoping to do some trials at the weekend.

15" will be a much easier size to get rimms for so that is a better ibea.

These will not be a every day set of tyes and the truck was getting used every day bythe misses to walk the dogs with the 36" tyres on with no trouble I have refitted the 33's so it will tow the 22' caravan a little better for the shows. She mainly like the looks she gets driving it..

I may for easy go for 12,50 and only 35" or 36" as it will mean I don't need the toyota axle straight away. <_<

And cutting more away will not leave much left. :huh:

On the SFS web site is there hydro assist any good as it look quite resnably priced to be but I could wrong. (I know very little about it)

So you are after somthing like this on the truck then

Tire Size Tire Size 37x14.50-15LT 8PR 37x14.50-15LT 8PR

Service Desc./

Ply Rating Service Desc./

Ply Rating TL 8PR TL 8PR

Sidewall Sidewall BSW

O.D. (in.) O.D. (cm) 37.1 94.23

S.W. (in.) S.W. (cm) 15.3 38.86

Max PSI Max PSI 45

Max Load (lbs.) Max Load (kg) 3860 1,754.55

Rim Width (in.) Rim Width (cm) 12

Tread Depth (in.) Tread Depth (cm) 27/32

Do do other sizes Jules

35x12.50-15LT

37x12.50-15LT

35x12.50-16LT

37x12.50-16LT

38x13.00-15LT

40x13.50-17LT

37x14.50-15LT

37x14.50-16LT

38.5x14.50-16LT

post-178-1179883097_thumb.jpg

Jules, from what I've read the 37 x 14.5's are a small 37 (about 35.5" - 36"). The 37 x 12.5 is a true 37"

Won't it be a PITA switching tyres around the whole time? Also won't the gearing be shot?

No the gearing is shot with smaller tyres as the Auto box and 4.75 R&P works nicly at 34-37.

With the Rock crawlers the idea is I will not have to swap them around all the time