New member Exeter, Devon

Jos

Hi,

I'm Jos and am new to the South West and the off road scene.

I've got a RR Classic / SWB Land Rover hybrid (which isn't a total shed!) and am keen to get it dirty - laning or on play days. If there's anyone in the local area who wouldn't mind me tagging along with them I'd be really grateful if they'd get in touch.

Similarly, if there's anyone local who fancies meeting up for a beer please drop me a line.

Cheers.

Hi Jos

glad to hear things are going well did OEC sort the viscous? Come along on Sat if you can spare the time and watch the event. i will be around all day if you want a chat you will get to meet a fair few from the area then and some some from much further afield, some even come from Bristol but we try to keep away from them......

Hi Jos

Nice to see another guy from this area I am just outside Cullompton only starting out & Yes I have a Suzuki but still these lads on here are all great!! B)

most of us are going to 7 sisters in south wales on the 6,7,8 July it was my first time out last year you can take th easy trails or hard trails but if you want a weekend away it a brilliant weekend organized by the Jeep club http://j33p.org/_club/events2.cfm?event_id=142 have a look

hope to see you along sometime :D :D :D

Hello and welcome Jos.

Hi Jos,

Welcome. I need to do some lanes around here myself. If Honiton Hobbit hasn't become a dad yet, we could arrange something. I work in Exeter so you might see the 90 bobbing around.

If you can't make Wellington, then check the dates for JST drive around days. He has some good days out.

Good luck with the interview btw :D

Cheers

Dave

Hi Jos

Theres loads of us about down this way. You might see me around Exeter, I am there every week at least once in either my 110 or the wifes Discovery, Both have 'Exmoor Cakes' stickers on them so if you see me flag me down for a chat.

Often to be found at the 4x4Store on Kestrel Way, if you haven't found them yet you should tootle round there.

Will :)

Jos - Chris has a good point there, see if you can make it to the 7S event.

LR4x4 thread on 7S

some of us will be going up on the Fri if your interested in joining the group. Have a look on Chris' link join the J33P club (its free) then sign up for the weekend. its a good weekend out suitable for all levels of driving ability.

and suitable for all vehicles too- completely bog standard ones can find some interesting non damaging routes too.

it's always a good laugh socially and you're pretty much guaranteed to have fun- if you have money to burn i'd buy a CB for the truck as social events are so much more fun when you can take the tiddle out of JST :P:D

thanks Jim - hes right though and when you get bored of that you can ask Jim when his trucks likely to be finished and what still needs to be done. this will help you sleep as well.

forgot to say - Jos has a very smart hybrid. Rangie chassis with series and def body running 200tdi, very well put together. it may need some more protection from those campsite midges though!

I've just registered with the J33P site so will try and get booked on to the 7 sisters weekend.

Hi Jos you will enjoy it as you can see from this link for last year event a good time was had by all

Seven Sisters summer 2006

looks like another to meet up at Gordano Services Friday am

7 Sisters Gordano Meet

if you get a chance to get up on Saturday come up day starting at about 9am till about 4 just PM JST for Directions