pull pal or PRT ground anchor?

BogMonster

I've got a PRT. It's so good JST and TJ101 tried to steal it; Moglite had to eat his words and one or two others who shall remain nameless have tried to buy it off me.

Actually that was the only time I've seen a PRT work. So its about a 20:1 ratio now.

I sold mine on eBay, as I wouldn't palm it off onto anyone I knew.

Si/Chris's anchor looks well nice, and is very light. When the time comes - I'll definately follow Will Warne's lead and write a cheque for one :lol:

http://www.straightforwardsupplies.co.uk/a...d_Recovery.html

Neither had I - but it looks like I built it (not intended as a compliment :D )

No, I think you mean they built it :lol:

As Moglite says I've got one of Si/Chris' new ones as, at the price, it seemed almost rude not to give it a try! My co-driver has also windged at me quite a bit sinnce he picked up the HD KittyGripper Nige made for me (beautiful BUT it isn't what you'd call light!)

P.S. I had a PRT, tried to use it once and ended up with some loverly furrows. I know the can be made to work but I need something that would work straght away so it went to Jez in exchange for a pair of trailing arms. I've never heard how he got on with it....

My co-driver has also windged at me quite a bit sinnce he picked up the HD KittyGripper Nige made for me (beautiful BUT it isn't what you'd call light!)

Well if you ever want to get rid of it.... I can give it a good home.... ;)

Well if you ever want to get rid of it.... I can give it a good home.... ;)

I doubt even you'd bend this one Mr BogBrush Sir

Built to Mr Ws exacting standards and design it definately ticks the box for the Super F HD Version :P

Curious I even gave it a "test Drive" on a lump of ground next to a quiet road......it sank into the hard ground effortlessly, prob the weight helped, it was then a tad emabrrasing trying to remove it at the side of the road - it was quiet as hell when I sunk it, trying to then get it out loads of motorists drove by starring whilst I tried with mate to look "Innocnet" :lol:

Nige

I doubt even you'd bend this one Mr BogBrush Sir

Well if Will doesn't want it I will give it a darned good go :lol:

One of the next things on the "round tuit" list is a bigger spade for mine but the round tuit list doesn't get much attention these days since the director of programmes took control :rolleyes: the garage already has a Southdown guard awaiting modification to fit the vehicle, a Safari snorkel, a hands free kit which looks like a biatch to fit, and some bits for my boat that need doing, not to mention fixing the roller door which I reversed through (don't ask) finishing the fence I haven't touched for 2 years blah blah blah :rolleyes:

I see the PP is available with a wider 16" spade from the UK agent. Did you ever try a wider spade Nige?

Well if Will doesn't want it I will give it a darned good go :lol:

One of the next things on the "round tuit" list is a bigger spade for mine but the round tuit list doesn't get much attention these days since the director of programmes took control :rolleyes: the garage already has a Southdown guard awaiting modification to fit the vehicle, a Safari snorkel, a hands free kit which looks like a biatch to fit, and some bits for my boat that need doing, not to mention fixing the roller door which I reversed through (don't ask) finishing the fence I haven't touched for 2 years blah blah blah :rolleyes:

I see the PP is available with a wider 16" spade from the UK agent. Did you ever try a wider spade Nige?

No, but Mr Ws is I think 5mm or poss 6mm - a tad more effort needed by you to muller it :P

nige

No, but Mr Ws is I think 5mm or poss 6mm - a tad more effort needed by you to muller it :P

nige

Steve, Its 5mm and designed not to bend. I'll have a think about letting it go and I may be in touch. Shipping won't be cheap, though, as its not what you'd call light!

Steve, Its 5mm and designed not to bend. I'll have a think about letting it go and I may be in touch. Shipping won't be cheap, though, as its not what you'd call light!

Ta :)

All that would be needed would be delivery to the company's container agent in the UK, it will cost me peanuts to get here after that as the freight goes on volume not weight :)