AWDC R5 Cown

AS above are we all ready for round 5, and are we all looking forward to the large rock's!!!! :o:lol:

I'm planing on getting there late afternoon, any food laid on sat night Neil or do we fend for ourselves?

Mine's all ready only need to load up, <_< this must be a first.............. must have missed somethink!!!!!! :unsure:

You're ready?? Bloody hell... As far as I know there's no bbq on this time, expect Neil will confirm shortly. A few good(ish) takeaways in the town though. Well, I say good, no one died last time... :unsure:

Looking forward to it, not gonna bring the Jimny though, can't face that drive in it again! Hopefully will get home in under 13 hours this time. :ph34r:

Entry list as at the closing deadline 07/08

Richard Nicolson Nik Tall

Dave Stokes Edd Cobley

Steve Lait Nick Slade

Robert Jones John Hall

Elwyn Griffiths Ryan Gethin

Nicolas Bolt Chris Bolt

John Fair Tracey Harrold

Carwyn Henry Mark Pinchen

John Sales Tom Booth

Steve Jeffries Pete Cooper

Glynn Yates Barrie Gee

Zoltan Guzi John Bazley

Gary Zoller Paul Orchard

Wesley Beynon Steve Beynon

Sue Gawne Kevin Moss

Chris Ould Simon Roberts

Adrian Turner Richard Wetherley

Graham Fuller Andrew Warren

Chris Abel Simon Wilkinson

Dave Mason Paul Renwick

Ian Corfield Emma Corfield

Mark Wilson Lee Marchant

Warren Young Steven Crossley

Ian Evans M Thomas

Jason Morgan David Newman

Kevin Nunns Geraint Davies

Gareth Robinson Andrew Mason

There is no organised BBQ on Sat night

BIOSECURITY

In view of the current Foot & Mouth situation, everyone arriving on site will be required to spray the wheels of all vehicles with the supplied disinfectant. Please do not proceed beyond the designated point until this is completed.

I’m still working like mad trying to get everything finished, Last night i found that the brand new 100 amp alternator is not charging, not my wiring again!? :unsure:

I took the sump off last night and moved the breather return pipe so it was well out of the way of the propshaft.

Still to do!

Extend bottom brackets on the 3 link front suspension arms to stop the axle torque from bending the chassis mounts!

Wire up Kenlowe

Change Alternator

Mount coolant reservoir

Finish off transmission tunnel

Adjust cable lockers

Change rear winch motor

Make a steering guard to protect the ram.

Fit the longer gigglepin trailing arms.

Mount new fuel tank.

Etc......................

Nothing like leaving it all to the last minute :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’ll take it out for a proper test run Thursday night, just to make sure: lol: I’ve got nothing else to do!

Mine's loaded up too.....although I've still got a bottom hose to replace, dodgy EFI relays to replace and a general clean around and grease up.

Also got a new co-driver for this event and possibly the next couple. My usual Hawiian shirt wearing compardre broke his arm in a bike accident last week. I've got a bit of on the job training to do on Sunday. Oh dear... and to make matters worse my newbies a geordie.... I feel a few comms problems coming on :huh::huh:

Mine's loaded up too.....although I've still got a bottom hose to replace, dodgy EFI relays to replace and a general clean around and grease up.

Also got a new co-driver for this event and possibly the next couple. My usual Hawiian shirt wearing compardre broke his arm in a bike accident last week. I've got a bit of on the job training to do on Sunday. Oh dear... and to make matters worse my newbies a geordie.... I feel a few comms problems coming on :huh::huh:

Hi Dave, Is trev ok apart from his arm....... and how's his shirt? i hope it survived the crash! :unsure:;):lol:

See you saturday

Hi Dave

I hope you are removing the bog magnet of the front as the bog at Cown is in a steel container :D

new co-driver for me also Twiggy's son ;)

going to have a look at mine this afternoon wont be up there till late tomorrow evening.

doo we need to be running rope extensions to drop into that pit again?

Rob

If you use the access road after 10.00pm on Sat night any rope extensions you have will be used to string you up by your ......