SLRC seven sisters 22nd-23rd sept

miketomcat

this is where megathingymidgigy and that other mega thing become useful - Fridge you know what it is :) makes my car purrrrr looovely :) and waterproof......

Yes, it luvverly. :wub: You do still need a snorkel though, and removing the sparky tape round the old airflow meter could be a good idea before going off-road :unsure:

I have some spare drainpipe here if you wanna make a snorkel?

this is where megathingymidgigy and that other mega thing become useful - Fridge you know what it is :) makes my car purrrrr looovely :) and waterproof......

(the above sentence nicely sums up the mechanical knowlege of my own car :unsure: )

Clearly your application to join the Spanners tech team was unsuccessful on this occasion :D :D

(the above sentence nicely sums up the mechanical knowlege of my own car :unsure: )

Clearly your application to join the Spanners tech team was unsuccessful on this occasion :D :D

"my talents lay elsewhere ;) "

Will hopefully be going as long as the car is back together in time!!

What's all this pointing the finger malarkey, Mr Stumpy!! I only said I thought there was one down the road. It's the one at Glyn Neath I'm thinking of. I'm sure a grown up will be able to tell you where there are several!!

The details taken from Multi-map:

Glyn Neath Express

Address: Neath Road, Neath Port Talbot SA115EW

Telephone: +(44)-(1639)-722809

Might be worth a phone call!! I know they do petrol and diesel as that's where Mark and I filled up in March!

What's all this pointing the finger malarkey, Mr Stumpy!! I only said I thought there was one down the road. It's the one at Glyn Neath I'm thinking of. I'm sure a grown up will be able to tell you where there are several!!

Sorry Mr Orange sir, I was merely looking for a scapegoat for all us LPGites who will be standing around trying to barter hob nobs for camping Gaz cartridges :)

Sorry Mr Orange sir, I was merely looking for a scapegoat for all us LPGites who will be standing around trying to barter hob nobs for camping Gaz cartridges :)

Hate to admit it but unfortunately my RR only does 154 miles from full to empty on gas and petrol combined :( That's why life giving LPG needs to be as close as possible :D

More LPG tank installations are planned in the future thou :)

Hate to admit it but unfortunately my RR only does 154 miles from full to empty on gas and petrol combined :( That's why life giving LPG needs to be as close as possible :D

154 miles between fill ups of gas and petrol - ouch !

Our 3.9 will do 190 miles on 55lts of LPG - that would be the green one which you have seen.

The 3.9 bobtail will do approx 280 miles on 90 lts - poor economy due to Grizzly claw tyres, and my right foot !

I do not wish to get into some huge debate about tuning LPG V8's, but you may need to look at yours. :)

Aid.

i usually fill up at cardiff gate

the next nearest one i could find was morrisons near merthyr about 20 miles from site

paul

Aid

I was educated in this by Bish the other day. Hob Nobs don't cut it any more, the new treat of choice is Jaffa Cakes ;).

I've packed 2 8m ropes to get you near the water :D :D :D

Do Jaffa Cakes have the same absorbant properties as Hob Nobs ? I can see my nice cuppa turning into some Chocca Moccachino thing with an orangy disc bobbing around in it. - no offence Mr Orange Sir :D

I think 16 metres of rope should be just about an adequate distance to be behind your mobile chip fryer :D :D

Jaffa cakes have better absorption propertys. Whats wrong with orange chocolate flavoured coffee. Could be seting a new trend :D.

As for being 16m behind. You'll be rushing off to the gas station every 1/2 hr won't you :o :o

Jaffa cakes have better absorption propertys. Whats wrong with orange chocolate flavoured coffee. Could be seting a new trend :D.

As for being 16m behind. You'll be rushing off to the gas station every 1/2 hr won't you :o :o

Jaffa cakes with plain choc are just "plain" wrong!

yuk, yuk :ph34r:

Dont worry Aid - we will alternate our gas station visits ;)

You are all wrong Welsh Cakes are the food of choice for 7S :ph34r:

Speaking of Welsh Cakes. Does anyone know if Andy will be there with his Vitara(?) mobile cafe?