It really doesnt hurt you know

istruggle2gate11

(yellow @ Sep 7 2007, 02:45 PM) *

Is there anyone more south than you?

I'd guess that more south from you would mean going up north via the 'other' way...

i think i might be

Or bill who is south of me will be

Ali

Do they hold the maps upside down in Australia then? Take a look at a globe Ali! :P

...or perhaps Bill really is further south - there probably is a Bill further south...

Chris

Do they hold the maps upside down in Australia then? Take a look at a globe Ali! :P

...or perhaps Bill really is further south - there probably is a Bill further south...

Chris

I was talking about Bill van snorkle as he lives in Victoria which is south of me

Well this is an aussie world map :lol:

Map_Upside_Down_World_3293.jpg

I tend to ignore where people are until it matters so I am all for having some sort of location shown. It did take me a while after I joined to find all the account/control panel bits to make changes and add location and stuff.

Anyway, I am here in Manchester but originally from London and now travel all over for work sometimes.

My Dad accidently went to Liverpool too when he came up to visit. He took the wrong slip road at J21a of the M6 and kept going and going and going...

Chris

You got it!

The saddest anoraks will even be able to work out course and speed tomorrow if I remember to update it.

Will keep an eye out for boarders, but the kettle is always on.

..... B) .... rio? what you bobbing about in then :D

Chris

You got it!

The saddest anoraks will even be able to work out course and speed tomorrow if I remember to update it.

Will keep an eye out for boarders, but the kettle is always on.

South of Campos dos Goytacazes & West of Amacao dos Buzios in the wet bit East coast of Brazil :lol: