update...

Exmoor Beast

Hi folks, anyone noticed I was missing?

A lot has happened in the last week.

I have moved home and business, a gargantuan effort to say the least. Only moved 300yds up the road, actually nearer the pub which is good.

Phone number is the same as before if anyone needs it.

To celebrate the move we sold the Discovery yesterday and bought a P38a Range Rover 4.0SE manual, Niagara Grey, privacy glass and all the goodies working (appart from the display on the ICE, gggrrrr), proper drug dealers car but very comfy and a delight to be in.

anyway lots to do so see ya later...

Will :)

Well done Will, I bet that was fun :)

You can get P38 stereos on ebay often, just make sure they have the radio code.

Also I have a P38 Workshop Manualgoing spare if you want it. Let me know and I'll hand it over when we next meet up.

Cheers

Steve

P38 manual would be great Steve ta, sure I will need it soon what with it being a Land-Rover ;)

I am well impressed so far I must admit. pulls like a train and very comfy, plenty of gadgets to keep me occupied...

Will

the big round thing in front of you you are supposed to turn if you want to change direction. :lol: