Then there were none..........

SteveG

Yes it's Tim :)

Should be putting a deposit down on something on Monday and it may have a green oval on it ;);) I'll update you once that's done. No secret, just the one I'm thinking about may not be available still.

As for replacing the Range Rovers, haven't got a clue yet. I was a bit surprised at how easy and quick it was to sell them both. Not surprised as they are both good cars but you never know how long these things will take. Finding it hard to pick something that the boss ;) and I like. Got to make our minds up soon as rental cars are not cheap. Just picked up one this morning for 3 weeks so really need to pick one by then.

Cheers

Steve

Doesn't sound from your posts like it will be an off-roader... whassup with that?

It will be, and it will get better over time gradually ;)

It's a 90 TD5, nothing special yet, but over time I hope to get it to the same level of capability as the Hybrid. At first though it needs to be dualpurpose on-road and off.

Cheers

Steve