4x4Adventures Winch Challenge

JST

Well im just bolting the last few bits together ready for Saturday and thought id treat the truck to a pair of new doors, got a pair, painted them in shire blue and went to fit them......only to find........they were both for the drivers side.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: DOH!!!!!! Think ive got a passenger side one on the way now so I better go look for some more primer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to get going, Looks like it could be a damp one....In the Holman Clavel on friday and Culmhead on Saturday!!!!!!

Well im just bolting the last few bits together ready for Saturday and thought id treat the truck to a pair of new doors, got a pair, painted them in shire blue and went to fit them......only to find........they were both for the drivers side.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: DOH!!!!!! Think ive got a passenger side one on the way now so I better go look for some more primer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to get going, Looks like it could be a damp one....In the Holman Clavel on friday and Culmhead on Saturday!!!!!!

Why , where are you going this weekend then Steve , I dont see your name on the list ??

Yer names not down yer not coming in :lol:

Any one else going to the Holman Clavel Friday night?? Bob?

Well now thats a thought which never crossed my mind, but now you mention it, it does seem like a good idea.

Depends a bit on what time we can get away from work and the traffic on the M5 by Brizzle but hopefully we will be in time for a quick un.

Doesn't look like i will make it now for fri pm, gotta work tomorrow then head home to meet DSN and Sticky i believe we are doing some prep work fri pm once they have arrived.

Bob - 2 winches no locker = std +1, i currently have you down for Std +1 let me know if your going modifed please.

I have Dan and Bert as Mod

so

8 - Std

3 - std +1

6 - Mod

1 - FRR

i laid the course out today, we wont be using Culmhead Island other than for car parking so if Simon didnt go and get his frontera stuck on the way to the car park that would be great.

Will be using Widecombe moor, Ians bog (well the area around it) and top side of the Quarry.

lots of taped off sections this time as well!

its a little wet in places down there, dont worry i managed to work them in.....

Can anyone who has a SWR meter and patch lead please bring it along on Saturday for me to borrow please.

Well Strange that , I got one and just put it in the truck an hour ago , I was hopeing someone could set my CB up For me coz I aint got a scooby.

Whats FRR????

i laid the course out today, we wont be using Culmhead Island other than for car parking so if Simon didnt go and get his frontera stuck on the way to the car park that would be great.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sorry, Sometimes I forget im not in the Landrover and it has road tyre's! Tho I almost got up there and ive seen people in Zuks and 90's on MT's struggle on the two dayer! :i-m_so_happy: