Turner Stage 2 Head for a Tdi

BigSi110

That's what I kind of asked, but well worded that chap.

Has anyone got one and would they buy / recommend another?

Only have a standard replacement head from Turners on my 300. Top firm, v helpful, top quality, very quick delivery, no complaints, throughly recommend Turners.

helps if you have someone to help as it's quite a heavy lump

Really? What do you call heavy? Do Turners make them from iron instead of ally ? If so I'm definately interested as the common failure of TDI heads in OZ is the main reason I would not consider repowering my truck with a Rover built deisel.

Bill.

Bill, I take it the phrase 'baby's arm holding an orange' applies? :P

Haven't heard that one before Si, but a reasonably accurate analogy. In my dreams :rolleyes:

I think the legal H&S ruling over here is 18 KG's, but working in the motor repair field we break the rules all the time otherwise nothing would get done.

bill.

In the UK you are not allowed by law to lift more than 3kgs.

Is the above statement accurate?

I cant imagine being able to do much of my job if I couldnt lift more than 3kilo

Plus, I would be breaking the law everytime I got my wallet out :lol: I wish

matching manifolds to heads is a well worth mod which is relativly easy too with a dremal and a few hours on sunday afternoon. i'm not sure how much difference opening up the chambers in the head will make but it certainy cant hurt. maybe even if only for a better throttle response.

My answer was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. ^_^ I didn't think that H&S existed here, but guess what? They are coming to visit on Wednesday. I can think of lots of things we will fail on, like:

no fire extinguishers of any sort

Compressor with open belt - home made from old oxygen cylinder

Loads of junk all over the place to trip over

No electrical certificate

so it should be fun. I won't be there because I am not officially employed at all. Unless I dress up and pretend to be a customer.