60mm+ stainless or alu tube and bends!

Steve 90

Looking for some 60 or preferably 70mm diameter aluminum or stainless steel tube and a selection of 45 and 90 degree bends, Also some silicone hose to suit. Its to re route the air intake to the rear of the cab out of harms way so it doesn't need to be overly thick wall. Main problem is I live in the middle of nowhere so it would be best if I could find somewhere on the web or someone decent on the phone for mail order!

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

will show you a pic of mine when photo bucket is up and running again

i had a custom exhust maker (alunox in wrexham) make me up a section that follows the cage behind the cab , still not finished the thru cab bit , but all made out of 2.5" OD stainless exhaust material

try www.siliconhoses.com never used them mind

• 6 months later...
will show you a pic of mine when photo bucket is up and running again

i had a custom exhust maker (alunox in wrexham) make me up a section that follows the cage behind the cab , still not finished the thru cab bit , but all made out of 2.5" OD stainless exhaust material

try www.siliconhoses.com never used them mind

Did you have any joy with the pic's? Just going to start mine so as many ideas as possible would be great!