Warn winch spares

smo

My XD9000i (genuine landrover supplied model) is er, broken, the free spool was jammed solid and upon attempting to free it off it sheared. Is there anywhere in the UK that can obtain spare parts for Warn winches?

Don't just do 8274 spares :rolleyes::lol:

Part number 21012 available at £70+vat

Not cheap but...........

Jim :)

Not cheap but what Jim??? I'm thinking about stripping it tonight and looking at making my own once i see how it works!

Smo ,Is it just the lever your after ? Im sure There is one kicking about in the garage somewhere , A mate had a lunched gearbox on his 9000i , I bought a s/h gearbox from PG and kept what was left from the old one .

Bear wih me I will have a look . My garage is like steptoes yard at the moment .

• 2 years later...

Get in touch with first four off road as I got my gearbox casing for my milemarker from them, give them a ring they're right by dunkeswell airfield in Devon just outside of Exeter

Very Helpful people there

John