Sort of OT but LR (Racer Related)

Hybrid_From_Hell

Bit of an odd request here, lets see if I can make it make sense as to what I'm after :lol:

Mate of mine has a Comp Safari racer....

I owe him a few favours, and as a result I was going to give him a picture(s) of his racer in action, I used a 35mm slr with a autowinder, aqs such I have something like 5x photos, all within a split second of each other, cornering and powering out of a rough corner at great speed (he won the event to by some margin - prob the new £500 a corner shocks helped, .........but its a V8 on CARBS, and he beat the big 5.2DTA V8s !!)... :D

My idea is to take the photos, ....and edit into a "Strip", ready for the photo printers etc ....

this is fine I can do, but the big problem is I want to surround each picture with a Black "Film" strip" ie thing of 35mm film, the negative in the middle, the "Frame" which uis the slotted guide for the camera etc, and I wnat this, in black surrounding the strip.

I have searched the web for templates etc, found nothing, anyone help please ?

Nige

I'm doing one for a mate but hes not on the forum so I can talk about it on here.

I am getting a photo of his racer and getting a artist to do a painting of the car in action.

Im not using the company that everyone see's advertised as I was not that impresed with there promotion stuff (the only A I got at school was for Art and design) but there is a chap from the shires that has done loads for Vic my wife and she give tham to me for birthdays and stuff but him and his wife do them and there very very good.

just a option a painting looks better on the wall that a photo somtimes.

wot about putting a negative strip on a white background and scanning it? Then cut and past your photos in the area taken by the negative. or am I missing something?

If that fails, at least you can measure the scanned negatvie and draw it in miscrosoft paint brush - how difficult can it be to draw one big black rectangle and then a few smaller white rectangles with rounded edges in a row. or am I missing something?

wot about putting a negative strip on a white background and scanning it? Then cut and past your photos in the area taken by the negative. or am I missing something?

If that fails, at least you can measure the scanned negatvie and draw it in miscrosoft paint brush - how difficult can it be to draw one big black rectangle and then a few smaller white rectangles with rounded edges in a row. or am I missing something?

Quality and realisim :lol:

Nige