Ultimate challenge

steve b

Hi Alan,

Not sure what sites are being used this year but if its Tixover/Yarwell/Castle Rock they are all fairly close together , Castle Rock is only about a mile from the Castle Inn. the other two are about 8-10 miles. If the brickworks is in the mix its about 20 miles ish...

See you there , I'll be watching/taking photo's

Steveb

Hi Rhys,

Not sure about venues , but one or two said on Santas that it may be last time at the brickworks , it would be a shame as it's a good site.....but then anywhere we can get happy access :) to is good. I recall another venue just NW ? of Tixover - Stebbington? maybe, didn't get a chance to look on Santas as I was marshalling the Tixover SS.

Are you going to be there?

Cheers

Steveb

Yeah Stebbington sounds familiar. No, unfortunatly I proberly won't be there. Got things to do on mine own truck so I can go out and have a play :) Still to update you on what we was talking about at the mission 4x4 challenge, my super swampers are on there way from Califonia, should be hear in 2 weeks. Still need to fit my arch extensions and paint my beadlock wheels. This weekend I am going three holes with my dads bf muds, so at least I get a run in it :D Oh, and just fitted some janspeed tubular manifolds, sounds great ;) Anyway, back to topic.................. :rolleyes:

Nick, make sure you get another good pic of us, like you did at santa's. Its the one in our display.

Chuckle I'll make sure i get some good ones mate, won't be pulling you out this time though, so don't get stuck in the same place :lol::lol::lol:

See you there.

As Adrian says "We'll be there"

Lot of foreign teams this year which is always good.

Alan, Road milages are quite heavy. Expect 20/30 min (At worst 40) drive between sites with most of the raods being A roads so speeds of up to 70mph.

You can trailer between sites if required (don't bother :rolleyes: )

Hope i get Tixover last, i absoulutely HATE that God awful, sh8t hole of a place............Truely awful site :(

As for the rest of it, can not wait :D

Will be in the Castle inn Rockingham Thursday night for drinks B)

Jim :)

Sorry to be rude, but are you in Dave Stoke's old truck? If so was that you down at slab with the huge boggers on instead of the simex?

As Nick said that was us, the Boggers are so much better and they look really good compared to a 10.5" wide simex. Should be a good laugh hope the car dont let us down :P

Yep, i'll be there, having to biatch for jimbo............... so that way i won't beat him! ;):P

Hi Adrian,

Will see you there on Friday, I will have a small piece of Unimog for you to pass on to Gary if thats ok...don't worry its not a whole axle, just the axle end of the torque tube and prop spline section.

Is anyone using your challenge truck while you guide Jim ;) ? ...Where is your ECU these days Jim?, sorry mate , bit of an old joke now :P , good luck both of you, hope you have a good event.

Cheers

Steveb

Hi Mudcred,

What width/hieght Boggers are you running? and what wheels?

Have you cut them at all? - cross cuts on the bars

Cheers

Steveb

Hi, Steveb im running 37x13-R15 and the wheels are beadlock mach 5's 10x15. I've had to do some arch cutting but its well worth it.

Many Thanks