Forum Relay ??

TJ101

Id be more than happy to bring them down to the next event if someone can get them too me before Tim. At the moment I cant think I'll be in the cardiff area till 1st week in May. If I can think of any way of getting them here I'll let you know.

Tim

i have to go to Barry this week (the other side of Cardiff from me) so can pick them up on the trip and bring them to JSTs next event. How does that sound

Mark

Sound good Mark,

Puggers is maybe going that way as well ??

Am just trying to track down where the wings are !! either Cardiff or Monmouth !!!

At least they will have a nice comfortable 'cruise' home to you.

I'm not rich enough to take the lardcruiser on a round trip round the country to collect landrover bits- it's only doing 21mpg at the mo :( down from 27 (dicky torque converter)

i am sure i will find some sort of lard bucket!

Think that's his plan,, he recons his on a promise up-north somewhere :lol:

OI JONESY you can't go round saying things like that on an open forum :blink::blink::blink::o:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mark i'm coming back down from Shrewsbury that day so it's hardly out of my way but thanks anyway!