Front nearside wing

ltwt1981

Saturday just have a look at the bluebells love, so we go down Cradle Lane.

Nearly to the river its a bit cut up but looks OK.

3 secs later into a drainage pipe and stuck, phone round and eventually get Jon White who says oops, I was stuck there earlier this morning and comes round to winch me out.

Must fit a rear winch!

Anyway I now need a wing and headlight panel.

Best place to buy? Need skin with just a repeater for the indicators in it, front panel and plastic trim bit, indicator and side light.

Question, is the front a single panel or is the headlight fitted to a second panel behind, not obvious to me yet.

Will get it off this week, do I paint it before fitting, I assume this will be better.

And many thanks Jon for thr tug out.

the front panel with the head lamp mount is one piece (spot welded together ) and i would paint it off the vehicle

, if the wing has not been off before i would get some new bolts and capltive nuts for the bulk head and pop to landrover for some new plastic rivits for the wheel arch spat (usally loose the inner pin when knocking them out )

Nige

I would seriously suggest you ask re the prices of GENUINE outers,

as the prices are comparable with pattern parts, ........the only real difference being they fit with less swearing :)

Nige

I would seriously suggest ignoring this comment. Hell, I usually buy outer panels for a tenner a pop and wack em on damn quick. Its not an engine component or something that you risk you live with is it? Panels are the only thing that I go pattern parts because I regard them as consumables.

my 2p anyway.

Daan