O/T Maker Faire

Do X-eng t-shirts come in skeleton size? ;)

Only in transparent!

Just got home after an 8 hour drive - well, mostly a long wait in traffic jams.

The Maker fair was brilliant. Much less nerdy than I expected. Even met a few quite cool people - and Turbocharger too ;)

I'll definitely be back next year with some more cool stuff I've built over the year - have the odd plan already.

The BBC filmed my eleccy skateboard and triangular bike which they said would be aired on one of the hundreds of channels in the next few days. Let me know if you spot it anywhere.

Si

Well, I spotted some young hoodlums riding round on your skateboard (rather quickly and irresponsibly - couldn't you limit it to 5mph or something?) - I took the opportunity to video it

, in a railway station and

Top weekend chaps - thanks to Superpants for pointing it out, well worth the trip. I'll put some other pics and vids up tonight.

Just had a phone call from a chap at the BBC saying that the video they shot of my bike & skateboard is on BBC technology

Good work Simon but in your section there were two distinct shots focused on the lassies arse!

I quite liked it. :):ph34r::moglite: