Where to get extended spring shackles from?

The Hatt

Who sells extended spring shackles for the Series motors?

As this is a query regarding Series vehicles I have moved it from the International forum into the Series forum.

Please take the hint and post your questions in the appropriate area.

While I'm here it would also be more polite to add a please or thank you - example:

Can someone please tell me where I can buy extended spring shackles for Series motors?

Who sells extended spring shackles for the Series motors? Many thanks.

Every LR parts place pretty much, also called 1-ton or military shackles. You'll need the bridge piece and bolt as well as the shackles.

thanks.

I know CPC used to sell extended ones for about £65, are the 1 ton ones the same or are they shorter? Ta.

I know i've said it before. But..

I would get my spring shackles in front of the "from". People love to type extraneous words the end of their sentences at.

That being said. they're an easy fab for any metal shop. get exactly what you need. I've used flat stock in the past. I have not checked out the LR shackles.. might not be the thing for them. But still Take yours to a machine shop or welder.. you can get what you need.