badlrc winch challenge august 3rd

I thought it said no portals on the reg's or is Mr Kemp up to something we don't know about?

It also lasts for 9 hours which is about 7 hours more than yours has lasted lately John :hysterical::hysterical:

Then again 9 hours is a lot of fuel at todays prices.

I thought it said no portals on the reg's or is Mr Kemp up to something we don't know about?

It also lasts for 9 hours which is about 7 hours more than yours has lasted lately John :hysterical::hysterical:

Then again 9 hours is a lot of fuel at todays prices.

Portals and hydrosteer are now allowed as they have introduced class syetms the same as AWDC. Twigg baby, if you are worried about fuel, they have some suzuki's on site, I am sure they would let you borrow one or two of those :P

Portals and hydrosteer are now allowed as they have introduced class syetms the same as AWDC. Twigg baby, if you are worried about fuel, they have some suzuki's on site, I am sure they would let you borrow one or two of those :P

Chris you sound worried,

He's worried he is going to run out of excuses :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it was getting hot :rolleyes:

the starter broke :unsure:

steering pumps gone :blink:

the alternater broke :huh:

my bitch had to much to drink (two day's before) :lol:

the list goes on ;)

I'm worried you're going to turn Turtle sgain in front of me, my ribs still hurt from last time.

Well the excuse could be "it's only 5 miles from home and we've not had chance to wake up yet"

or

"I kept hearing this twanging noise and thought Robin Hood was shooting at me with arrows", but it turned out to be Saleys cam belt breaking again! :hysterical::hysterical:

But seriously lads it will be a good day out for some serious fun and competiton in the beautiful Cheshire countryside and help out a well deserving Land rover club.

Hopefully the trophys not to big for mantlepiece this time, she goes mad and told me not to win to many this year especially as there's a pair of them, AND THATS YER EXCUSE :P

Boothy out :P

As far as i know Eric and James are entering.Should be a good warm up for the TFC but wont have to do too much damage cos we will only have a couple of weeks to put it straight :o .Spoke to Barney last night and we decided it would be a good idea to let all classes in instead of limiting it to non portals etc.After all,the last time it was run portals were allowed cos Alan was there

Paul B)

We heard the twang of timing belts from across the valley at Walters Arena! Didn't realize that was Saley again!!

I think we will also be entering this one if we can find a standard team mate... Daf.....

NO NO NO You have all got it so wrong, The 'TWANG' you all heard was the leash on twiggys truck snapping as he has never got that far away from his trailer before,His long list of excuses has allways kept him near to it, Shure his next one will be that his steering bar has bent c'os i not made him a super strong one, :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We heard the twang of timing belts from across the valley at Walters Arena! Did'nt realize that was Saley again!!

quote]

Dear red90,

You have got me mixed up with someone else, that is the first timing belt i have ever had snap ;)

As far as i know Eric and James are entering.Should be a good warm up for the TFC but wont have to do too much damage cos we will only have a couple of weeks to put it straight :o .Spoke to Barney last night and we decided it would be a good idea to let all classes in instead of limiting it to non portals etc.After all,the last time it was run portals were allowed cos Alan was there

Paul B)

B) And we came second didnt we Paul :D:D or was it third :mellow:

You have got me mixed up with someone else, that is the first timing belt i have ever had snap ;)

Didnt you break the oil something or other last time at WA? I remember following a trail of oil for a couple of KM after the night stage last year... :(

Didnt you break the oil something or other last time at WA? I remember following a trail of oil for a couple of KM after the night stage last year... :(

It was the pipe from engine to oil cooler :angry:

the year before it was the rear locker crown wheel an pinion :angry::angry:

so this year made it a hatrick :angry:

B) And we came second didnt we Paul :D:D or was it third :mellow:

Think we came second mate despite being last on the saturday nite :D all due to being the first into the bog and clearing the way for everybody else :o

Paul ;)

• 1 month later...
Is the entrants list out yet,

we need to see the competition, so we know who to nobble,

fill em full of Boddingtons, it's pleasant nobble but effective,

Hey Carl?, never again Hurst

nobble me please, nobble me :lol::lol::lol:

Twiggy can you afford that many cans of Boddingtons ;)

Just had a text message from the competition secretary of the BADRLC saying that as far as he knows, the event is still on.

But as he is on holiday at the moment, he can't confirm until next week.

I will try and contact him again next week and post up any reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Entry list so far, come on guys, lets have a few more. This is a really good site with trees, gullys, bog, probably a speed bit, lets have a few more entries and make this worthy of a regular event. We need more of these ooop north given the high cost of transport these days.

Alan Kemp and John sales

Glyn Yates and Chris Booth

Nick Bird and Dafydd Belton

Tony Baskill and A. Wormald

Simon Essam and Alan sharpe

Eric Toyne and Dave Green

Need to call the event organiser.

I would fail on some regs, side exit exhaust for one.

We have a reciprocal invite from our challenge event earlier in the year.

depends on whether the scrutineer is prepared to be tolerant for invited clubs.

Our event clicky

Entry list so far, come on guys, lets have a few more. This is a really good site with trees, gullys, bog, probably a speed bit, lets have a few more entries and make this worthy of a regular event. We need more of these ooop north given the high cost of transport these days.

Alan Kemp and John sales

Glyn Yates and Chris Booth

Nick Bird and Dafydd Belton

Tony Baskill and A. Wormald

Simon Essam and Alan sharpe

Eric Toyne and Dave Green

So do you not need co drivers for this event?you cant manage without us so give us credit for what we do,

Carl, (a bitter co driver) :angry::angry::angry: