Anyone ever used this before

jules

Jules

I've got a little oxy-propane kit that uses the same cylinders. It certainly works well, but its a good job you are close to Hellfrauds, as it eats gas cylinders, so its expensive to run.

No idea on the magic sticks though

Andy

Hope this is of some help :lol:

Yes, I have tried these - very average, and Yes my AC skils are minimal, but now I have been to college and had a course on AC I would say that my view of them remains unchanged. I am also unconvinced as to if its more of a 'glue' type 'silver soldery' type of joint than a proper 'fusion' TIG Weld, but a grown up I am sure will be along shortly

Frankly I think the guys that "Show you how easy it is" to use are pulling your chain, there are not and it isn't :)

Nige

I think I'll keep hold of my tig for the time being :unsure:

you could run a ready welder Jules?

Looking at tig prices :o for a welder is a little more than I wanted to spend, the £70 for a braser was worth a shot I need to spend more time playing about it.

was thinking a ready welder might be handy for you, dump it in the back of your tow truck and you can glue steel or ally by just changing the wire - might make the difference between going home and staying out and racing some more?

was thinking a ready welder might be handy for you, dump it in the back of your tow truck and you can glue steel or ally by just changing the wire - might make the difference between going home and staying out and racing some more?

Sounds good I do some digging around

Thanks

The repair I need to do is only a 3" crack in the gear box cover so its more cosetic