Pics of my new 200TDi

Fresh out the jet wash after getting caked in horse sh*t last night.

Excuse the missing headlight finisher, new one is on order!!

Opinions, good or bad, welcome, although it's a long way off from what I want it to be yet!

Thanks for looking.

Sam

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

cheers lads.

As I say, a few bits to sort out. I need to get the small surface rust patches on the rear sorted out ( a friend of mine does bodywork).

It's had a new rear cross member already done with receipts etc so it's all legit. Other than that it's snorkel, a few repairs to ball joints etc, then the standard filter and fluid changes (when the filters arrive!)

Does anyone know the proper name of the colour? It was advertised as green, but it's obviously grey. Also can the side graphics be replaced?

Many thanks

cheers!

one of my arches is different from the rest. It's like a shiny plastic / rubber, whilst the others are textured. Any idea where I can get the textured one from? It's the drivers side front which looks cheap and needs replacing!

could be that one has been replaced by a previous owner, possible it came off a shiney black 90 or 110.

you'll only get them genuine new from LR or non genuine from any of the usual parts suppliers [craddocks/paddocks for example] could see what craddock has in his salvage parts, but it's a fair way to travel to just find one.

cheers!

one of my arches is different from the rest. It's like a shiny plastic / rubber, whilst the others are textured. Any idea where I can get the textured one from? It's the drivers side front which looks cheap and needs replacing!

The nas is just the same! Right hand front shiney black all the rest matt black and I bought the vehicle 18 months old and 2300 miles ex-Land Rover. So unless LR scrunched the right eyebrow and replaced with shiney not matt it's always been like it. Makes it easy to spot amongst other white nas90's :lol:

guys,, does my truck look lifted? I've got a knock after some laning this weekend, and i'd like to replace with this kit from Paddocks

What do you think? And what else would I need to order? It woudl be nice to get good articulation, but as i'm new to 4x4 ownership i've no idea how to go about it, but also don't fancy paying a garage through the nose to do it for me when i'm quite handy with a spanner!

Hey Sam, nice truck with lots of potential. Looks standard i.e not lifted. Perhaps the best way is to measure it. Also read the posts in ths forum on suspension lifts etc. The lift usually starts with a kit of some sorts and ends up with an expensive conversion which includes propshaft replacement etc. Do your research properly. :)

I have not lifted my 110, its standard but replaced shocks with OME's. This way it still fits into the garage and gives a decent ride. I have done a trade-off between suspension lift and rust. It sleeps in the garage ....

As for the knock ..... you'll have to be more specific.

Cheers

Wikus