SLRC Seven Sisters September Spectacular

Ryan

Take this as a formal wrist slapping :angry:, if i catch people without seat belts on trust me they know about it :blink: .

mike

Blind obediance to a rule because 'its safe' can kill. 3 point seatbelts in low speed impacts are useless and I usually take mine off especially around deep water.

After a motorway accident once I was upside down being suspended by the belt. No doubt it saved me from personal injury during the collision and subsequent rolls and flips but it took me about a minute to reach round and get the damn thing undone so I could land in a heap in what was left of the roof.

I don't have a minute upside down in water.

Thanks for the expert advice - now put your seatbelt on. :P

lol, no.

It's one of the reasons that despite being a member I do not attend Shires events. It's their rule, based on nothing that I can see and I refuse to abide by it.

anyway, enough hijacking, it's just my decision based on what i know and what i've experienced, feel free to make your own mind up (or not if you attend Shires events) :lol:

Sorry I missed it - Hopefully by next year, I'll have something to drive round in (Sound a bit like Will Warne, I know!).

Steve did try to persuade me to go - but I've just been so busy, I'd not had time to finish my build or modify my 110 enough to get out of the car park!

Si