Lost key's

its a land rover, why would you need keys??? and in answer, locks are quite easy to change, you say its a 1985, so i presume its earlier style doors with lift up handles, you may well have to unbolt the locks from the doors and then theres a small hole in the tube that accepts the lock barrel that you need to stick a pin into to pop the barrell out. The ignition barrel i think has to be replaced as a whole, but this isnt the hardest of jobs, you'll have to drill out the shear bolts and fot the new ignition barrell around the steering column, only a few hours work, i did it last week at work when a customer had lost his keys (albeit on a later model)

:unsure: It is a very easy task but do be careful to use lock tight to seal the screw holding the twist-and-turn latch else you might end up screwing and unscrewing the door frames 10 or more times. Mine fell off many times and finally used Locktight to seal it with a (kiss) :blink: foul language?

regards

Dan