LRW

jules

I was told over the weekend that my racer is the B side centerfold pullout :huh: but WHSmiths said they will not get the new issue untill thursday but the suspense is killing me has anyone see it or scan it in and post it on here.

:unsure:

I have never been a centerfold before ;)

Sorry Jules it wasn't your truck, it was the the orange Allisport Wildcat

that's this months I'm asking about the new issue

Denis Bourne told me yesterday it the new issue that came out friday to subscribers but its not in the shops yet.

(his son in law is my co-driver)

Denis Bourne told me yesterday it the new issue that came out friday to subscribers but its not in the shops yet.

I know the feeling The new Aussie 4wd monthly is out on Wednesday and i might be in that and can't wait to see

But i can't tell you about LRW as we won't see that in Aus for another 2 months :rolleyes:

Sorry, it arrived in the post Saturday so I just assumed it was the latest!

Did you see me in Total off Road? :P

Well just found out my 90's aticle is in next months Australian 4wd Action Mag which comes out next week. Can't wait

So Brov you have your landie in a mag on that side of the world at the same time i have mine in a mag on this side of the world :lol::lol: