Playing in Devon

smo

SMO- that may well have been Sean F at OEC- Internal/external cage, North off road tubular front end and trick air suspension on a red 90 hardtop.

James- no probs... when is the big strip down as it were?

it started today! :o

Theres a pay & play site in saltash that charges £15 per vehicle, theres also a couple of sites in cornwall which at worst from plymouth is about 1hr or so down the A38/A30. There a new group of plymouth enthusiasts who have formed their own "following" who you might be interested in contacting.Pm me for details if interested.

Adrian

BBC - sounds good, look forward to meeting you all - strangely enough someone mentioned you today at OEC - i dont know who the chap is (yet) but has a red 90 on a glav chassis, was there when i dropped off my 90 to have the starter sorted as i'm tool-less.

I can safely say to anyone thinking if using U-Drive for van hire, DONT! I turned up this morning as arranged (only yesterday!) to be told i wasnt allowed a van with a towbar because of their insurance.....why they didnt mention this yesterday when i booked it in person and went through every detail i dont know, long and short of it was no van, a very unhappy SMO and a nightmare move (think 90 on trailer..."van load" of stuff and an A3....fun and games!), thanks U-Drive, you b******s!

Mate, i know the people that own U Dirve, tell me which depot it was, and when you rang, and i'll try to get a message to them..... feedback is all important in a business..>!!!!

Good luck in your new job...!!!

Oh no another landy in the area! but it is nice to here you want to use it rather than fit 35"s for the school run! I havent been laning for ages but i usually go for a quick play of an evening. the pay and play site mentioned in cornwall, is that bush farm? a friend with a G wagon goes there sometimes and likes it alot.

Oh no another landy in the area! but it is nice to here you want to use it rather than fit 35"s for the school run! I havent been laning for ages but i usually go for a quick play of an evening. the pay and play site mentioned in cornwall, is that bush farm? a friend with a G wagon goes there sometimes and likes it alot.

I've always used mine properly, even my "ex" TD5 CSW that was brand new when i had it, got used, abused and beaten offroad - and used as the family car including the school runs too!! Now i'm down the the 90 TC and the D-lander....:D

• 1 year later...

OK want to go out and play?