Forum relay required - Southampton to Bristol

Turbocharger

How heavy is it? I live in Eastleigh - 2 mins from Jules's house, and work in Watchet (just up from minehead ) so go up on a monday and back on a friday every week but tend to do it in a mondeo - gets too expensive in the landie (and it's got no MOT at the moment).

Does this help?

James

From what Jules said it's a bare block so shouldn't be too heavy - I've only ever played with iron engines (proper diesel y'see) so I don't really know. I'd expect you could lift it into a Mondeo although it might not be too pleasant if the inside of your car's very nice. Anybody know if it'd fit?

A bare V8 block is light and easy to swing about, I can lift one with crank & pistons still in so anyone can :lol:

I'll be running up to Brizzle on the 12th December and crawling home again sometime on the 13th or 14th, will be in Bradley Stoke, just off the M5 junction.

Cheers Al - there's a danger I won't be around in early Nov (depending on work) but if you could drop me a PM nearer the time I'd be very grateful - otherwise I'll await JU's arrival in early December. There's no hurry for this at all so time's not of the essence. Thanks for the offer though, and everyone else's - I really appreciate the help.