Mug wanted !

bathtub

Roll up Roll Up whos the most stupid person in the land !!!

I need a team make for the Mike Wolfe :rolleyes:

Please dont all email me at once it might overload my server.

Peter

Pete,

If no body comes forward there is always Colin. He would be keen to have a go. Not a lot of experience and he has no winch but hes only got an SJ so you call pullhim round all day :lol::lol::lol:

Dave

I might just know some one who is that silly perfect partner

for you

Just waiting to make sure that his car is still in one piece and i'll give a call for you.

Comes from the same stable and knows how to crash drive his car and everything :lol:

Will have a chat and see if he's up for it.

Jim :)

Ps: Thats another friend of the list............ :P:ph34r:

‘NON ARC’ ONLY CAN have the following additional items:

Locking Differentials, ARBs, KAMs, Detroit, LSDs Etc

Oversize Tyres i.e. 35” Simex, modified Body Silhouettes etc

Non Land Rover / Odd engine configurations, e.g. Suzuki, Perkins in a Bobtail RR etc

I don't want to throw a spanner in Pete's works but are Jeeps and SJs allowed to compete?

(Pete, I know your 'tub is a LR at heart)

Chris

Suzukis etc etc all ok, we have a SJ Bodied V8 RR Running gear entered too ! (Non ARC tho :P )

Just in case any query....

Nige

Don't under estimat the Pipers his is good in that little truck it goes anywere as it weighs nothing.

I could be tempted but to compete the 90 would need a little prep (internal winch switches etc.)I don't know if I have any time between now and then to get her ready.

Don't under estimat the Pipers his is good in that little truck it goes anywere as it weighs nothing.

I could be tempted but to compete the 90 would need a little prep (internal winch switches etc.)I don't know if I have any time between now and then to get her ready.

Jules, my truck doesn't even drive at the moment and I will be there. I can already tell its going to be the second 'one of those weeks' on the trot <_<