ROW vehicle

steffUK

ROW colours are exactly the same as standard UK market colours, age for age. There may be the odd ones that are different for some of the market special editions like the NAS 90s and things (Borrego Yellow springs to mind, don't think that has ever been on other vehicles) but ROW markets don't really have those.

Your choices include Alpine White for the 90s, Chawton White for the Noughties, and Alaska white on the very latest vehicles, plus a few older ones - how old is the vehicle?

If it is a 2007 build Puma the body colour will either be Chawton White or Alaska White but if its a Puma it could be either I think, I'm not sure when they changed :unsure:

Alaska is now the current colour for new Pumas but I don't know when it changed and I couldn't tell them apart to look at. The difference is that Alaska White has tiny metallic specks in it that are made in the shape of some insane Yank woman brandishing a gun while trying to get elected :lol:

I don't know if the rims are even the same paint colour as the bodywork so if it is just to spray wheels I doubt you could tell the difference :)

If you PM me the full VIN number I might be able to find out ;)

Need to check for the VIN number. When you say Puma build do you relate to the engine?

The car has a 300tdi and the td5 updated interior, not the Puma interior.

If it has a 300Tdi then it isn't a 2007 build as they stopped building the 300Tdi/Td5 in 2006... there are still old stock vehicles available, but they are 06 model year, like mine (also purchased in 2007). In which case I am 99% sure it will be Chawton White but PM me the VIN anyway...

Mo, Keswick Green is code LRC799, though why you would want to mix any up I can't imagine, as it looks like a mistake to start with :)