FS Rangie Pick up Challange Vehicle

TJ101

so what you building then Tim any specs??

good luck with the sale

Nobby

Nothing planned,,probably jacking in off road, Land rovers etc , time's is better spent elsewhere

Just debating about moving the Hybrid on as well :unsure:

How about combining two of your interests and building an off road speed event vehicle. If you like off roading and speed, then there is no better way!

Yeh come racing next year Tim. More suited to your driving style than challenge anyway :P

How about this race proven car all ready for next season ;)

Yeh come racing next year Tim. More suited to your driving style than challenge anyway :P

How about this race proven car all ready for next season ;)

Potential race winner straight out of the box - Baja GB winner, Hillrally Chamionship car. A really innovative, but cheap to maintain and run car. And the Lofthouse family would be good for some advice on how to get the best from it.

There seem to be quite a few good comp cars up for sale at the moment - this is always a good time to buy!

H

What info you after Tim?

We race with AWDC, there's some info on there about regs etc (basically MSA spec cage, belts, helmet, fire extinguisher, cut out switches, etc) and also a few cars for sale. Now's the time most cars come up for sale at the end of the season. We find the AWDC events friendly and well organised with a good level of competition, good decent length courses, and good value for money. Looking to do approx 6 events next year, probably missing the ones that are further afield, most of the AWDC safari's are typically easily reached from the SW.

Marches 4x4 for info on BCCC and Hillrally events.

There is also the option of local club events, although these tend not to offer the same milage as the 'national' events. We usually get around 8 laps of a 6 mile course with AWDC, but varies a bit from site to site.

You can usually find frank and open views on Mad Landy Forums.

You still got my number if you chat about options?

Tim,

Let us know what you want in the way of info. I do mainly the Hillrallies in a modified (super) production Discovery, but know quite alot about the sport in general. I was actively involved in running the BCCC (or BORC) as it was known between 2000 and 2006 and I still know alot of those involved.

I have a background in both stage and road rallying as well as in off road motorsport. In my opinion BCCC, AWDC, NORC and the Hillrallies are still really friendly compared to some stage rallies, but still pretty competitive and very fast!

You can still be competitive in this sport on a budget, despite some of the top guys now spending quite alot.

H

In my opinion BCCC, AWDC, NORC and the Hillrallies are still really friendly compared to some stage rallies, but still pretty competitive and very fast!

Thanks Henry,,

Know all about the state of British rallying,been there, that why we go aboard,, both organizer and locals what you their, and shut whole towns down for rally weekend :)

See Phil Turley is involved with the BCCC,, a good bloke , know for years,, Been looking for a 2009 calendar ?? is one out yet ??

Nothing planned,,probably jacking in off road, Land rovers etc , time's is better spent elsewhere

Just debating about moving the Hybrid on as well :unsure:

sold for near as da*n it asking price to the first person who came to see it

Thank you Tim

Have Tim and JST done a swap