no agreed value on off roaders????

PITBULL

i have just been told by adrianflux that no insurance company will offer a agreed value on a off road vehicle is this true ???

they have offered me like 4 like on all the kit on my disco but am abit wary as i have not got any receipts they have told me i dont need them but that dont stop them changing the mind on a claim dose it.

has anybody had any trouble with this ???

and for all the beedlock questions they didnt have a problem with mine (once i explained what they are first) :blink:

and £1000 with agreed mileage of 3k seams steep as last year i paid the same for 12k

just spoke to my mate who phoned them today aswell and they said the same to him ???

will only replace like for like will not give a agreed value

the question now is should i believe them on the fact that if my disco gets nicked all they will ask me for is a list of mods and prices and they will replace all of it ???

i did tell them that it is my toy and really only use it off road do i need to tell them that its not a competition vehicle and its only used for fun as im starting to think that they might think i compete in it will this make a difference ???