Blasts from the past

white90

Rambler nearly gets run over by ignorant off-roader

IMG_1745.JPG

Does my truck look good? How about me, do I look cool? How about the paintwork, does it look good? Is there enough light? Should I move a bit so you can see me better? Do you think people will think I'm posing a bit too much? Should I rev the engine (you do have the sound turned on, right?), How about the mud - should I spray some more on? I think I should lean back a little more - I think I might look a bit more cool if I do - what do you think?

IMG_1491.JPG

Les. :)

i think in light of recent things its a bit uncalled for

I meant no offence at all to anyone - sorry if you see it that way. I'll remove my post if you're offended by it. It was only meant in good humour.

Les.

apology accepted then as meant in good homour just bear in mind not everyone reads things the way they were intended to be read. feel free to leave it ref me.

The next time some smart a&$£ reffers to this hobby as just a bunch of overgrown kids driving around a muddy field for kicks I'll reffer them to this forum and thread.

Some top notch shots there guys, really gets me exited thinking about getting into it at the same level some of you lot are. I think for the time being though I'll just watch everyone else play, as my bank balence slowly starts rising again. :lol: