reversing wolf wheels...?

nobber

how do you go about doing this then?

I usually just use the gear at the back and right :lol::rolleyes:

I don't understand the question? :unsure: do you mean put them on the rims inside to out? why arent they symetrical?

if you have uneven wear you could rotate them corner to corner.

Pete

Ah i see now.

I think I would buy some reputable spacers, unless you have a welder and are confident with it.

wouldn't like to trust my welds in safety critical bits at 70mph or under under heavy load. Besides you will pretty much write off the rims if you get it wrong. (out of balance). You could put 3 good pools of weld on then take them to the tyre shop to get them provisionally balanced.

Pete

I may be wrong but my first impression would be that genuine wolf wheels would be worth a bit and therefore chopping them up would not be cost effective. Sell them and buy some modular steels with the offset you require.

Someone will now tell me the rims are dirt cheap or come free with large packets of Persil washing powder.

Steve

I know i live in a different part of the world, however we looked into doing this a few years ago and were told that rims needed certification by a bonded automotive engineer after they were done and the truck needed to be retested. There was a company here which used to do rims but now will only do plant and offroad rims now. I would also feel buying ready made rims with the right offset would be as cheap as getting the welding done properly.

K