Few pics of the truck so far

Mr Alford

here ya go

last months mods

qt a-frame joint, qt 2" springs spacers, bearmach + 2 offroad springs, +7" extrended, braided lines & reverse dislocation cones

200tdi running 15psi, -2" turrets, +2" pro comps on the front and +4's on the rears, all new brake lines

P25-02-09_1411.jpg

P25-02-09_1412.jpg

P25-02-09_141201.jpg

P25-02-09_141202.jpg

P25-02-09_141203.jpg

P25-02-09_141203.jpg

Truck looks good. Just one thing, do you think that's the best place to mount the shoulder harness strap fixing point? I would of thought that if you were to roll, which I hope you don't, and the sides caved in the strap would come loose and you wouldn't be held tight in the seat. When we used to prepare the rally cars we used to mount the shoulder straps and the crutch strap to the seat bars where the seats were fixed to. Just a thought

P25-02-09_141203.jpg

Truck looks good. Just one thing, do you think that's the best place to mount the shoulder harness strap fixing point? I would of thought that if you were to roll, which I hope you don't, and the sides caved in the strap would come loose and you wouldn't be held tight in the seat. When we used to prepare the rally cars we used to mount the shoulder straps and the crutch strap to the seat bars where the seats were fixed to. Just a thought

Jobo, yes i have had it out to play many times since the suspension setup

Tear it up, those are the bolts where the rear seatbelts were mounted, so there is re-inforcenent there, what im hoping to do when i do the cage is put a hoop inside and two strengtheners and mount everything to that including the harnesses for the 3rd seat, i expect there are some controversial view on my "third seat" but if im honest if u have a day out laning chuck ur mate a video camera and theres no better place to be sat!

Jobo, yes i have had it out to play many times since the suspension setup

Tear it up, those are the bolts where the rear seatbelts were mounted, so there is re-inforcenent there, what im hoping to do when i do the cage is put a hoop inside and two strengtheners and mount everything to that including the harnesses for the 3rd seat, i expect there are some controversial view on my "third seat" but if im honest if u have a day out laning chuck ur mate a video camera and theres no better place to be sat!

Love the third seat, it'll look even better once the tripod mounted rear-facing Bren gun is fitted!!!! Think you may have started something there Mr A.

heres the weeks progress update, been busy with other land rovers...........but ive managed to fit a new wading set, a new rear diff, and popped a lil sub in the back as the new prodigy album deserved it as its bloody brilliant

P07-03-09_1301.jpg

P07-03-09_1302.jpg

P07-03-09_130202.jpg

P07-03-09_1303.jpg

P07-03-09_1304.jpg