Northern Challenge series, watch this space

Boothy

I've got a funny feeling that Buxton & District LRC are just about to make round one of the Northern series a whole lot more interesting by changing it slightly or almightly, which should make it a whole lot easier to enter,

and if they do as they say they will definitely have an entry from myself, Saley, Glynn Yates & Dan Thomas.

Watch this space.

Grand National tips out early next week, but they won't be cheap.

Boothy

it would be easier for me if they changed it to single car entry, my truck will be ready and the date don't clash with aything, just need to find another team to enter with, i believe dave who i teamed with on the last one has retired his truck

ill certainly be sending a entry form off if they do change it to how we discussed earlier twiggy,

i no of a few others that will enter if its that way too

dan

p.s no i dont want the v8 ffs, why would i possably want one of them ? 5cylinders is enough to haul my ass around :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Right then everybody never let it be said that we (BADLRC) don't listen to you guys. This is what we are doing:-

The Northern Challenge Series will stay as a 2 day event for teams of 2 vehicles at a cost of £75 per vehicle

We are going to run another event along side it on the Sunday called the BADLRC Clubman Challenge for single vehilce entries costing £50 and will run Sunday 10am till 3:30pm entries will have to be capped so that we dont over crowd the site

We look forward to your support on which ever event suits you either the 2day 2 vehicle Northern Challenge series or the 1 day BADLRC Clubman Challenge. This is hopefully a way of putting on an event that suits you guys the competitors.

Many Thanks

Matt Thompson

Competition Secretary

Buxton & District Land Rover Club Ltd

BADLRC Website

hi matt , hows the scoring going to work with this will they be 2 seperate events run on the same site with 2 different winners ?

what if you cant do all the 2day events , but do the majority and 1 1 day event can the points be added etc ?

reading between the lines on what people have said it sounds to me like there is alot of interest in a single car event , maybe more than a 2 car event? would it be worthwhile doing one of those online poll thingys just to see what interest is out there for either and decide from there how to proceed? just thinking out loud ;);)

They will run as 2 separate events and run as 2 separate championships, with the best of 3 to count on points, to be eligable for the championship we need you to a member of BADLRC at £25 per year, This will then allow you be part of both events as part of the championshipb if you like, so if you did 3 of the Northern and 3 of the BADLRC clubman challenge (1day events) you would then be eligable for both championships. The events will run as 2 seperate events so all scores will be seperate.

I've got a funny feeling that Buxton & District LRC are just about to make round one of the Northern series a whole lot more interesting by changing it slightly or almightly, which should make it a whole lot easier to enter,

and if they do as they say they will definitely have an entry from myself, Saley, Glynn Yates & Dan Thomas.

Watch this space.

Grand National tips out early next week, but they won't be cheap.

Boothy

and an entry form from me too can't let these bunch of puffs have all the fun !! :lol:

You be carefull Nathan, 2 events in a year, you'll be giddy.

Could have a big name suprise biatch in place for this one, due to the lad being away,

and NO it won't be Glynn Yates, but it might be worse.

You be carefull Nathan, 2 events in a year, you'll be giddy.

Could have a big name suprise biatch in place for this one, due to the lad being away,

and NO it won't be Glynn Yates, but it might be worse.

Not Pigster??? :o

:P

Right then everybody never let it be said that we (BADLRC) don't listen to you guys. This is what we are doing:-

The Northern Challenge Series will stay as a 2 day event for teams of 2 vehicles at a cost of £75 per vehicle

We are going to run another event along side it on the Sunday called the BADLRC Clubman Challenge for single vehilce entries costing £50 and will run Sunday 10am till 3:30pm entries will have to be capped so that we dont over crowd the site

We look forward to your support on which ever event suits you either the 2day 2 vehicle Northern Challenge series or the 1 day BADLRC Clubman Challenge. This is hopefully a way of putting on an event that suits you guys the competitors.

Many Thanks

Matt Thompson

Competition Secretary

Buxton & District Land Rover Club Ltd

BADLRC Website

Matt,

The entry forms seem to be for a 2 day event and £75, are you going to change them so we can enter.

My entry will be in the post over the weekend,

I will be using my world famous SUPER biatch Mr John ( Flash ) Sales, who as we speak is undertaking his advanced training schedule, at the Queens Head, and has promised me he has more to offer than any other co-driver on the circuit, that's the bit that worries me.

Please ensure all children are kept out of hearshot, it could be tasty.

Simon, I told you it was a big name, who's Pigster in comparison ?, he's only mortal.

Boothy

My entry will be in the post over the weekend,

I will be using my world famous SUPER biatch Mr John ( Flash ) Sales, who as we speak is undertaking his advanced training schedule, at the Queens Head, and has promised me he has more to offer than any other co-driver on the circuit, that's the bit that worries me.

Please ensure all children are kept out of hearshot, it could be tasty.

Simon, I told you it was a big name, who's Pigster in comparison ?, he's only mortal.

Boothy

now, afink ill just come and watch this one,

cant wait to see john trying to keep up with 7 cylinders :lol::P

Well boys, we've thrown down the gauntlet and we've told the organisers what we want engraving on the trophy, just to save time you see, so if you think there is the slightest idea in your heads that you may beat us, don't talk about it get your entry in, this will be the one and only time to beat what is known as, THE DREAM TEAM, photo's later girls.

"The dream team" consists of, 2 fair to middleing knees 2 shot ones, 3 good hips, one poor, 2 poor backs, 1 good ear,

0 good eyes, but no glass ones, a large amount of excess baggage, 2 over active mouths, 7 brain cells, but a lot of enthusiasm, fed on Boddingtons and Bacon and it will will still whip yer Dan.

Come on

When i first read that you may have got a top name bitch i was happy for you, I thought 'Good on ya chris' you may be in with a good chance of a trophy or even a win but now i just feel so sorry for you and know that you have no chance of that win, and if my truck would be finished in time I would enter, 'let the banter begin'

Carl.

I have just come and had a look on here to catch up with things, I have been away for a few days over Easter, I put the form on our website on Thursday evening slightly later than I had planned, sorry guys but there are all there now. as in a previous post from one of the team badlrc website challenge link Come on guys get the forms printed off and sent off please ASAP :)

Thanks to those of you who have put forms in the post, those of you that haven't will miss out if you don't get a move on, just for the info we can get wagons and buses in to this venue and hopefully all on hard standing... :)

so come on guys those of you than promised us an entry lets see them.

Well boys, we've thrown down the gauntlet and we've told the organisers what we want engraving on the trophy, just to save time you see, so if you think there is the slightest idea in your heads that you may beat us, don't talk about it get your entry in, this will be the one and only time to beat what is known as, THE DREAM TEAM, photo's later girls.

"The dream team" consists of, 2 fair to middleing knees 2 shot ones, 3 good hips, one poor, 2 poor backs, 1 good ear,

0 good eyes, but no glass ones, a large amount of excess baggage, 2 over active mouths, 7 brain cells, but a lot of enthusiasm, fed on Boddingtons and Bacon and it will will still whip yer Dan.

Come on

:blink::blink: where did you come to the conclusion about " 7 brain cells " :blink::blink:

:lol:

let me see how the td5 goes this weekend, then ill speak to eric