Best and Worst L/R purchase

white90

Funny you should mention door strikers Anthony. I went to buy a whole new set of locks for catflap from them and the quality was so bad, I would rather make do with the old ones. I couldn't believe that something that was brand new could be so rubbish.

Les.

Well as I can't fault anything about my Range Rovers.

Worst: Disco 200 headlights

Best: The Brunel Performance intercooler upgrade for it.

Just realised I've not really bought the headlights to put on, but I can't afford to buy things that might not be any good.

Well as I can't fault anything about my Range Rovers.

Worst: Disco 200 headlights

Best: The Brunel Performance intercooler upgrade for it.

Just realised I've not really bought the headlights to put on, but I can't afford to buy things that might not be any good.

Hi Deano,

What about the Shed? :lol::lol::lol:

The worst item I spent money on was the steering protector too low (thats why I have not gone 3link front) the best was sumo bars to replace it.

Peter

Best,

My 90 and most of its other bits, + any work done by JE Engineering.

Worst,

So called strengthened half shafts, and any work done in the early days by a company who's name is connected to an island of green reptilian animals,

Lara.

Best:

Got to be the 110. Just does everything you could want a vehicle to do.

Best thing I have added to it is probably the rollcage, its been very useful for tying stuff to as well as protecting the body a bit. The best performance enhancing add on has to be going to BFG 255/85x16s from 265/75x16s.

Worst:

tempting to say the P38a but that would be unfair as its actually a superb vehicle to look at, be in and drive, its just we have had to spend quite a bit on it to get it sorted.

I think my Uniden CB has been less than ideal, blasted thing hardly ever works properly. The 110s rear worklamp is hopeless as well, lets in water and then blows bulbs for a pastime. The original Servicetune/Rebel snorkel wing fittings were useless as well, never did get them to seal properly.

Will :)