unbreakable mirrors wanted

Marc

I have 90 type mirrors fitted to my series truck but keep smashing them even with them folded into side window to help protect glass, Im sure that I saw a advert a while back for unbreakable replacement mirrors?

Anyone help :unsure:

Marc

I have 90 type mirrors fitted to my series truck but keep smashing them even with them folded into side window to help protect glass, Im sure that I saw a advert a while back for unbreakable replacement mirrors?

Anyone help :unsure:

Marc

I bought a 90 with plastic mirrors that were unbrakeable in relation to glass.

But they looked fine until you try to reverse using they it was like trying to drive Mildly miffed as they distort the image too much to judge anything.

I bought a 90 with plastic mirrors that were unbrakeable in relation to glass.

But they looked fine until you try to reverse using they it was like trying to drive Mildly miffed as they distort the image too much to judge anything.

If he keeps breaking them I suppose it's better than no mirror! :P

Steve :)

Famous Four do them.... Not cheap tho. Still, cheaper than constantly replacing normal mirrors.

Unbreakable Mirrors

X-Eng

These look very similar to the ones we're flogging - but a fair bit cheaper! I can't buy them for that money!

I'm pretty convinced by mine - I've tried beating one with a club hammer and it just bounced!

I had a few laser cut from mirrored plastic - but when you put them in to the standard mirror head, the image does distort some (a bit like the funny mirrors at fairgrounds :) ).

If you want to try some of the plastic ones, send me an SA(padded)E and I'll send you a couple to try for free. I only have a few mind!

Si

Recieved my samples from Si (X-Eng) today. Just wanted express my gratitude to Si.

I've not had a chance to fit them yet, I'll let you know what they're like when I do.

Thanks again to Si ! :D

If they are the same ones I tried you'd best not try reversing with them!

Chris