where can I get new ones of these

Right your mission should you wish to accept it & want a challenge :ph34r::ph34r:

is to find out where I can source a new pair of the dash warning light connectors & the associated cable terminals. [ignore the old bits of wire]

I have e.mailed these photo's to Autosparks earlier this afternoon, but now it's a bank hols weekend, doubt I'll get a reply before Tuesday, they are not shown on autosparks website online shop, only as part of a fully built up harness.

post-20-1241214559_thumb.jpg

post-20-1241214579_thumb.jpg

http://catalog.tycoelectronics.com/catalog...576,17560,16976[/url]

I couldn't work out which ones so i'll leave the hard bit to you.

got one of these warning light panels & thinking of fitting it instead of the current or Td5 variant, under the heated rear screen icon is a 24v battery icon, on my existing version I use that for the winch power on. only thing this one is missing is a low fuel light, which the Td5 version has but no 24v batt light, so haven't decided yet which to use. :rolleyes:

Cheers :lol:

post-20-1241267325_thumb.jpg

I got the TD5 one in mine and i gotta say i prefer it as on a sunny day ya can still tell which lights are on if ya know what i mean. I use the yellow engine light to show which fuel i'm running on.

If it was me then i'd use the red engine light as its on the left side of the cluster. I find the ones on the right can be blocked by the steering wheel / your arm when driving.

I may still have them connectors from when i replaced my panel but they will be like the ones in the pic and so will need wires soldering on. Let me know if you want me to look for em though.

Also.. not sure but think i remember seeing that you have got a mud dash thingy. If so you could also use one of them carling switches and get it to light up when the power is on. Not as good as the dash light, but another thought. If you want any carling switches then let me know (the ones normally fitted in the mud dash)

I got the TD5 one in mine and i gotta say i prefer it as on a sunny day ya can still tell which lights are on if ya know what i mean. I use the yellow engine light to show which fuel i'm running on.

If it was me then i'd use the red engine light as its on the left side of the cluster. I find the ones on the right can be blocked by the steering wheel / your arm when driving.

I may still have them connectors from when i replaced my panel but they will be like the ones in the pic and so will need wires soldering on. Let me know if you want me to look for em though.

Also.. not sure but think i remember seeing that you have got a mud dash thingy. If so you could also use one of them carling switches and get it to light up when the power is on. Not as good as the dash light, but another thought. If you want any carling switches then let me know (the ones normally fitted in the mud dash)

cheers jimmy for the offer, going to wait till autosparks reply, as the build LR looms they must know where/who supplies these connectors.

my dash top pod isn't a 'mudpod' I got it from europa spares a few years ago, no space in it for anything else.

• 3 weeks later...
I just happen to need one of these connectors too. Have you got the Autosparks part number ?

Regards

Richard

no part number on the invoice

I just phoned & asked & the girl at Autosparks said send us a photo of the connector you want & took my payment details so I did that & the day after the package arrived.

make sure you ask for the end terminals too