Workshops

smo

I've always said it's going to be great when the crane blocks Les's street and lifts Catflap II over the house!

M. :lol:

& a LR in bits in said shed, how are you going to get the LR out when it's fully built & ready for the road with no road access ???

Any progress Smo?

Just to add to your stats, mine is 4500 sq feet, about 25 foot high ceiling (in the middle), 3 phase leccy, water and a drain, outside parking, leccy roller shutter door, no neighbours (to speak of) and I pay about £10 / day.

I found it by harassing local landowners.

Good luck, Al.

& a LR in bits in said shed, how are you going to get the LR out when it's fully built & ready for the road with no road access ???

I've worked it out - its a trick question. Its a Land Rover, so the answer is "gun it, drive through the side of the shed, over the herbaceous border and away" . Am I right?

My new hideout.

1650 sq ft. Beautiful estate in a great village.

And a fantastic pub just down the road.

Moving the beer fridge in this weekend. Just on the lookout for a sofa and armchair.

01062009227.jpg

01062009229.jpg

06062009230.jpg

New frame arrives in a couple of weeks, then the build starts!

Tim